What's new

Tropic Falls at OWA: good park, awful staff

Wazzupnerds

Mega Poster
I’m currently sitting in the parking lot writing while also considering going back in and yelling at guest relations, so this might be off at points.

Got in at opening (10 am), got a locker, then decided to hit the theme park first.

Rollin Thunder x3: Zamperla must have done something to this ride compared to Thunderbolt, because it was smooth for the majority of the ride, and was really to be impactful. Very fun and now I’m kinda side the model is seemingly being retired for the most part.

Crazy Mouse x1: Standard Zamperla spinning mouse, manger to get my train to spin a lot though.

Southern Express x0: I’m not embarrassing myself for a higher number.

This is where the fun part happens. I decided to get a water park ticket because it looked fun and had some cool slides. Go in, do the body slides then hit the tube slides. Get to the top, and I am asked to do a weigh in.

This is where my experienced went downhill, and fast.

I’m on the bigger side, currently working on that and I’m happy with the results I am seeing. Weighed myself this morning and the scaled weighed 236 pounds. At the top, the attendant said I couldn’t ride. Big deal, whatever. Go to the bottom to see what the max weight was thinking it was like 215 or 220.

IT WAS 250.

I then go up top to get reweighed and says it’s still over. I ask to see the screen myself (it’s hidden) and she wouldn’t let me. So now I have to do the walk of shame twice because this lifeguard doesn’t want to let a manchild ride a water slide and do her job.

Anyway, if your on the bigger side, get a theme park only ticket and get the credits.

I really want to like this park, but man, f**k those jerk offs.

Also try to beat 150K on Mystic Mansion if you go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk