What's new

[TR VIDEO] Our Hysterical Day at Toverland

patrickb

Roller Poster
After seeiing many video's of Toverland in The Netherlands. The 24th of october was finally the day that even I visited Toverland! What started as a backup plan for the cancelled Halloween Fright Nights at Walibi Holland. Became an accumulation of dissapointments, because even Toverland cancelled their Halloween Nights. Sad.. But understandable due to the uprising covid 19 cases..

Despite the cancelled Halloween Nights, Toverland suprised me allot! Toverland is known as a themepark with a childish image cause of the name (Toverland is actually Magicland in English). But non of that is even true after a ride in Fenix or Troy. What a great coasters they have put in this park!! WAUW WAUW WAUW!

Toverland is a themepark where I will certainly return, and will recommend to everyone!

I'm not that much of posting pictures from my day out at a themepark, but here is a brand new TR Video for you guys! Enjoy!?

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
After seeiing many video's of Toverland in The Netherlands. The 24th of october was finally the day that even I visited Toverland! What started as a backup plan for the cancelled Halloween Fright Nights at Walibi Holland. Became an accumulation of dissapointments, because even Toverland cancelled their Halloween Nights. Sad.. But understandable due to the uprising covid 19 cases..

Despite the cancelled Halloween Nights, Toverland suprised me allot! Toverland is known as a themepark with a childish image cause of the name (Toverland is actually Magicland in English). But non of that is even true after a ride in Fenix or Troy. What a great coasters they have put in this park!! WAUW WAUW WAUW!

Toverland is a themepark where I will certainly return, and will recommend to everyone!

I'm not that much of posting pictures from my day out at a themepark, but here is a brand new TR Video for you guys! Enjoy!?

That sir, has earned +1 sub ???