What's new

Toverland- Odysseus Project 2012?

WelcomeToOblivion

Giga Poster
Apparently a Mack Super Splash is maybe being built at Toverland for the 2012 season. Similar to Atlantica at Europa Park.

I'm not sure how old this news is, but I can't seem to find anything about it on here, only really found any information on Themeparks.nl and CoasterCounter.com but I figured it was interesting.

Martyn B

CF Legend
This has been mentioned before, though I thought it was for 2011, but I did check on RCDB the other week, but nowt on there, so I presumed it was cancelled.

peep

CF Legend
Yeah, there be all sorts of rumours flying around about this, I reckon it has been put back a couple of years (was originally meant for this year to celebrate it's 10th season). They are also meant to be building a third warehouse behind the boosterbike. The idea being that each warehouse is aimed at a slightly older audience would mean the third one would be full of thrill rides. How true these rumours are I'm not sure, I think at some point they were both meant to happen but they just haven't for some reason.

WelcomeToOblivion

Giga Poster
Ah this would make sense. I was going to see a) I saw no construction and B) I didn't really see much space.
I also wondered as there was lack of RCDBness but I thought if it was semi confirmed then it may not be on there yet :)