What's new

Toverland - how long do you need?

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
I'm looking into doing a little Netherlands trip next year, but I want to keep it to 3 days so I don't have to take time off work.

My plan is fly in early - go straight to Walibi Holland, then Efteling the next day. I would like to try and go to Toverland the day after that, before getting the latest flight home (which is only 7pm, boo :( )
As Toverland is quite far from the airport so I would have to leave the park at around 2/3pm latest.

Can anyone who has been tell me if it's possible to do Toverland in a couple of hours? Or is it the kind of park you need a whole day for? I don't just want to go there and grab the creds, but is there much other stuff to do there?

Lucy

Hyper Poster
You can easily do Toverland in a day - I spent several hours there last year before a flight home and found I could have multiple rides on things with no problem.

As well as the fabulous woodie Troy, there's also some play areas indoors and a rope assault course type thing outside which I didn't do but the people I was with who did said it was fairly tricky.

It's a really great park and well worth visiting if you have time :)

Hope that helps :)

Darren B

Giga Poster
Serena, you'll be fine doing Toverland in 5 hours. When we went we had the creds done in an hour and spent the rest of the day messing around and re-riding Troy.

Mike

Giga Poster
^ This.

Unless the park is horrendously packed, you should have plenty of time to do all the rides and prat around on the play equipment. If you're feeling extremely brave, you could also do the ropes course!

andrus

Giga Poster
You can easily do Toverland in 3-4 hours. Troy doesn't open until noon though (or at least didn't when I went) but you should be able to get in some re-rides anyway! Your only concern would be if you want to do the rope course since it's usually a quite long line for that attraction.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
The bobsled thing has a vile throughput (source: my one visit there last year) so it might be worth doing that if you want to do more than coasters. I quite liked the fun house. The flog lume is good. But yeah, you want to get at least three rides on Troy <3 so try allow yourself at least 3 hours to get everything done.

Lottie.

Mega Poster
Pierre said:
Oh yeah, the log flume with a turntable on the lift hill, so bizarre.

But brilliant at the same time! :p

I remember when I went this year, it was quiet so literally we got the creds and whored Troy and Dwervelwind.

nadroJ

CF Legend
What airport are you flying out of? Toverland is only half an hour from Eindhoven?

Anyway, we did Toverland in half a day for my birthday, in for opening and out by 3pm, whored Troy and got ten rides, plus multiple rerides on everything else. I've been three times now and have never seen it busy.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
Thde bobkart was the only thing I had to wait more than 5-10 minutes for (about 20 minutes I think) - fun, but it wasn't as good as the one at steinwasen park!

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
^^ Thanks Jordan, I didn't think of flying home from Eindhoven, that makes loads more sense!