What's new

Topic Gone

HarryBoyy

Mega Poster
Im very sorry, for what I said, I didnt know that the pages took ages to make. I really hope you can forgive me !!

Ollie

CF Legend
What? Firstly I think this is meant to go in team talk and secondly it takes a lot or work to run this site and if you think how many extra pages you'd have to make it each ride got it's own page then it adds up to many hours of work. This site is called CoasterForce so the main focus has to be on coaster first.

HarryBoyy

Mega Poster
I know about that, sorry but some coasters I have seen havent got their own page! Just because they are little!

Face it, enthusiasts really only care about the bigger or better rides.. Nobody cares about Apple coasters unless it's for a credit. They don't really deserve their own page. If you're such a big fan of small coasters, why is Nemesis Inferno, Stealth, and Colossus in your sig? The small coasters deserve a picture on there too!

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I think it is just because they cant be bothered to make a few more pages!

Pretty much. Your point? Those guides take **** ing ages to put together as it is, without having to build entire pages for kiddy rides and other generic rubbish.

Twat.