What's new

Top 10(ish): 2024 Edition - page 124

DelPiero

Strata Poster
ThomVD said:
Ok, I'm going to shut up about Taron until I ride it at night because I feel like we're discussing a different Taron :p
Good idea, stop being basic and ride it at night :twisted:

Lofty

CF Legend
Lofty said:
1) Helix.
2) Wildfire.
3) Shambhala.
4) Balder.
5) Goliath (Walibi).
6) Alpina Blitz.
7) Katun.
8) iSpeed.
9) Oblivion The Black Hole.
10) Twister (Grona).

Ok... A few changes after GF...

1) Taron.
2) Helix.
3) Wildfire.
4) Shambhala.
5) Lost Gravity.
6) Balder.
7) Alpina Blitz.
8) Oziris.
9) Black Mamba.
10) Joris en de Draak (It's far from incredible, just so much fun).

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
1: Katun
2: Helix
3: Taron
4: Wildfire
5: Dodonpa
6: Montu
7: Pyrenees
8: Shambhala
9: Space Mountain
10: Steel Dragon 2000

Taron was **** incredible! The second launch was **** insane and there are so many near misses! I also loved the sideways airtime! However, as someone who loves different elements I still prefer Helix.

Mushy999

Roller Poster
1. Taron - Phantasialand
2. Nemesis - Alton Towers
3. Black Mamba - Phantasialand
4. Montu - Busch Gardens Tampa
5. Joris en de Draak - Efteling
6. Troy - Toverland
7. Lost Gravity - Walibi Holland
8. Goliath - Walibi Holland
9. Kraken - Seaworld Florida
10. Kumba - Busch Gardens Tampa

New entries for 2016 in bold.
Well, for the first time ever Nemesis has been displaced as my number 1. Like a lot of us, after the night ERT Taron is now number 1. The theming is incredible, really open seats, lots of airtime, THAT SECOND LAUNCH, ejector, floater, sideways airtime, all it lacks is an inversion but it definitely does not need one, it's perfect as it is. HNNNG.

Another significant change to my top 10 is the swapping of Joris en de Draak and Black Mamba, mainly due to the fact I managed to sneak in a front row ride in the dark on BM and it was incredible.

TMCoasters

Mega Poster
After getting some night rides on Boulder Dash for the first time last night, my top 10 has changed slightly,

1) Maverick
2) Boulder Dash (wow... night rides were even better than I expected, truly spectacular. Row 11 left side may even rival the greatness that is Maverick)
3) Superman The Ride
*) Skyrush
5) Wicked Cyclone
6) El Toro
7) Storm Runner
8) Phoenix
9) Nitro
10) Millennium Force

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Coaster counter is back up so now I can see my full list! Also it appears that the new standard is to elaborate a bit on why rides are where they are:

1. Lightning Rod - Just bend me over and show me what Tennessee has to offer. Everything about this ride is **** insane, and then they throw in the quad down and your brain melts and you cream your pants and are left in your seat as a pile of goo.

2. Outlaw Run - This was RMC number 2 for me (read Goliath first) and I had a difficult time deciding whether this or Goliath was better. Ultimately, the terrain and the way the ride fit more elements into its circuit compared to Goliath won me over as the ride seemed more relentless and complete.

3. Goliath (SFGAm) - This was my first RMC. To be honest, until I rode Goliath, I did not quite grasp the hype behind RMCs. I also hardly followed the construction for the ride and basically went in blind. I (as well as Snoo and Youngster Joey) sat in the brake run speechless due to the shock value of the ride. The ride straight up breaks physics. How do you have airtime in an overbanked turn?! I still don't know - but Goliath has it.

4. Bizarro (S:tR now) - The hype for this ride has died down considerably now, but I finally took a few laps on it last summer. The ride probably could have ended before the twister section and I would have been satisfied. The carousels add that much more to the ride. Strong airtime and strong positives from start to finish.

5. Boulder Dash - It's only below Bizarro because Bizarro has slightly stronger airtime. Similarly to Bizarro, BDash goes on and on and on and leaves you feeling completely satisfied with your ride.

6. The Voyage - Airtime and positive Gs and lateral Gs and directional changes and 90 degree turns and outerbanked turns and tunnels. What isn't to love? The Voyage is another ride that does what it does well and gives you a lot of it. Oh, and it's hands down the best roller coaster in the world at night. FACT!

7. El Toro - Three years ago at this time, El Toro was king. Boy, how things change. I'm due to get back and reride the wild bull and re-evaluate its bat **** airtime. Also THE hill.

8. Maverick - Directional changes, airtime...a great launch. The dueling is nice (when it does duel). Maverick is fun! I will admit, I've been on it so much that I'm starting to feel a bit jaded about the ride.

9. Banshee - The theme and the lore behind the ride are perfect. Everything about its announcement was perfect. The scream at the top of the lift is wonderful. The drop is quick and snappy, the 0-g roll is one of the best ones out there, and the batwing, second loop, and first helix are spine crushingly huge. The intensity it gains as it heads down into the ravine is what wins me over.

10. Storm Chaser - KK has a winner with this one. RMC had a lot more freedom with the design due to them being able to cross between Lola and Stella's old layouts. It does what it does very well and it ends at the perfect time.

11. Wicked Cyclone
12. Leviathan
13. Thunderbird
14. Skyrush
15. Top Thrill Dragster
16. Valravn
17. Griffon
18. Ravine Flyer II
19. Phoenix
20. Lightning Run

21. X2
22. Gatekeeper
23. Diamondback
24. Wild Eagle
25. Intimidator 305
26. X-Flight
27. Apollo's Chariot
28. Fahrenheit
29. Alpengeist
30. Wildfire (SDC)

DunkinInDuncan

Roller Poster
Let's do a countDOWN, not count up.

30. Tonnerre de Zeus
29. OzIris
28. Expedition Everest
27. Superman la Attracion de Acero
26. Lost Gravity
25. Dragon Khan
24. Smiler
23. Revenge of the Mummy (USF)
22. Black Mamba
21. Wodan Timbur Coaster

20. Kraken
19. Cu Chulainn
18. Incredible Hulk
17. Dueling Dragons (Ice)
16. Colossos
15. Kumba (BGA)
14. Dueling Dragons (Fire)
13. blue fire Megacoaster
12. iSpeed
11. Goliath (WH)

10. Montu - Montu is a fantastic B&M Invert and a fantastic ride at Busch Gardens Africa. It's big, fast, intense, and powerful. Haven't ridden it since June 2006, but I remember it like it was last week. That drop is crazy, I love the trenches, the inversions are fast, what more could you want?

9. SheiKra - My personal favorite coaster on my Orlando trip in 2006; this thing totally blew me away! My first B&M Dive coaster was Oblivion, so I was so-so excited for SheiKra, but it was much better. It's smooth, fast, the drop is crazy (especially after riding Oblivion this past year), the Immelmann is sick (Americans with your cool expressions), and the splashdown was super unique at the time. It felt so new and unique when I rode it 10 years ago.

8. Helix - It's something not too many people might say, but it's arguably one of the absolute best steel coasters in the world to date. Liseberg may not be well known the world over, but they should be extremely proud of themselves, for having created a true game-changer on the thrill ride front. Helix hasn’t necessarily done anything that hasn’t been done before, but what Helix does is truly make the most of its location, the technology available, and surrounding environment, to be the absolute best ride it can be.

7. Balder - Call me crazy, but I prefer Balder over Helix. Hands down one of the best wooden coasters in the world, at the surprisingly same park as Helix. Most likely, because the only times between the lift hill and brake run that you're in your seat are the 90 degree banked turns which are still really fast and thrilling. But the rest of the ride? EJECTION CITY! So much ejector airtime! All throughout the ride, the drop, every single hill, you are out of your seat.

6. Katun - Damn, this is how a B&M should run. While it's not the best B&M Invert I've ridden, it came really close. It's so beautiful, the drop is fun, the inversions are fast and don't have any headbanging, it goes through lots of trenches which pull some really intense G-Force, there are fast helixes, especially that zero-G roll has a great feeling to it, but although it does have a quite noticeable B&M Rattle, I have a weird feeling that somehow helped the experience be even better.

5. Nemesis - Yep, the best B&M Invert I've ridden, and a year ago at the end of 2015, this was my #1 coaster. After 22 years, it's still very smooth (it was running especially well this year), it's pretty fast paced, I absolutely love the terrain interactions, this was my first B&M coaster I rode back in 2004, and for a while it was my favorite coaster. But until this year. While it's not quite the most intense coaster ever built like the ride instructions sign says, it is still intense. But I have definitely ridden more intense

4. Wildfire (Kolmarden) - Best wooden coaster in the world, hands down. Truly fantastic. Lots of people consider it a Top 5 RMC, and I definitely see why that is. The elements are very intense, it's drawn out for a larger better layout, faultlessly smooth, very re-rideable, the drop and zero-G roll have nice floater airtime/hangtime while every other airtime moment is ejector, and I'm very pissed that it might close.

3. Shambhala - Easily the best B&M built. I'm sorry, but I'm saying that firmly. No other B&M I will ride will live up to this one. Every enthusiast has to ride this. It's all about airtime, speed, smoothness, and very large size. Nothing wrong with this ride, I don't see why more B&M Hypers like this are being built. Probably because they are so expensive, but well worth the cost!

2. Taron - Breathtaking. I've never come off a roller coaster like I did with Taron. Words cannot describe this! After all that time with construction, hype, and reports, I came down and rode this thing for the first time, it completely blew me away. Absolutely a 10/10 roller coaster. With that launch, speed, theming, airtime and pacing, it's basically perfect. But there was only one coaster that I rode this past year that was a little bit better than Taron was.

1. Expedition GeForce - Wow! Holy crap! All the hype this ride gets is absolutely not exaggerated! It's hard to choose, but I'm going with this bad boy as my #1! It's got some of the strongest ejector air EVER, crazy laterals, a fast vigorous pace, just an amazing ride. Words can't describe this further. Best ride at Holiday Park, best ride in Germany, best ride on Earth.

Snoo

The Legend
Final end of year Top 10ish (as I don't have any other parks to visit short of possibly a weekend trip somewhere south). Bold are new for 2016 and italics are coasters that moved (not because of a brand new coaster as a new #1 moves all of them :)). I also noticed that the only coaster I haven't ridden in the last 5 years in this whole list is El Toro.. which needs to happen like now:

1 Lightning Rod - Dollywood
2 Boulder Dash - Lake Compounce
3 El Toro - Six Flags Great Adventure
4 Goliath - Six Flags Great America
5 Wildfire - Kolmarden
6 Voyage - Holiday World
7 Outlaw Run - Silver Dollar City
8 Ravine Flyer II - Waldameer
9 Maverick - Cedar Point
10 Storm Chaser - Kentucky Kingdom

11 Phoenix - Knoebels
12 Cornball Express - Indiana Beach
13 Banshee - Kings Island
14 Afterburn - Carowinds

15 Boardwalk Bullet - Kemah Boardwalk
16 Wicked Cyclone - Six Flags New England
17 Top Thrill Dragster - Cedar Point
18 Superman The Ride - Six Flags New England
19 Lightning Run - Kentucky Kingdom
20 X2 - Six Flags Magic Mountain
21 Evel Knievel - Six Flags St. Louis
22 Prowler - Worlds of Fun
23 Fury 325 - Carowinds
24 Thunderbird - Holiday World
25 Superman Krypton Coaster - Six Flags Fiesta Texas
26 SkyRush - HersheyPark
27 Patriot - Worlds of Fun
28 Talon - Dorney Park
29 Tatsu - Six Flags Magic Mountain
30 Goliath - Six Flags Over Georgia

The BIG one is clearly Boulder Dash being dethroned by Lightning Rod as my new #1, a title it held since 2007 when I first rode it. Lightning Rod has been described by everyone who's been on it this year (this thread is a perfect example) as a coaster which blows you away.

The power, the speed, the forces.. all incredible. Riding it during the day cemented it up as a near tie with Dash but as soon as we had some ERT that night, end game. The quad down is IN-SAN-ITY. Anyone who enjoys the end of Dash with the triple up has no idea what they're missing. That is THE highlight of the ride, exactly what everyone expected when we first saw it. I do have a feeling the ride may not be as 'good' to some folks when they finally do get on it as it has kinda been hyped up, similar to Dash back in 07-08, but it will be a solid Top 10 ride for most folks IMO.

Next up was Wildfire, rolling in at a solid #5. We rode it 5-6 times that day. Definitely something I described, which seems to put it quite well, as Outlaw Run on steroids. But, unlike all coasters ranked above it, it just didn't have that 'HOLY ****' moment that I was expecting. Hell, I didn't even get that with Outlaw Run when I first rode it either, but there is nothing wrong with that as it's a solid coasters regardless.

Storm Chaser also had that, but as a steel. RMC made its best iron horse creation with this ride IMO. The ride wasn't limited, the pacing didn't let up until you hit the brakes, and the g's were insane. Loved it for the small little thing it is. The morning ERT probably helped as well. :D

Last up, Lightning Run and Fury 325 round up the newbies to the list. LR gave you that "HOLY **** MY LEGS" airtime as it was some of the strongest ejector I've ever felt on any coaster in those last camel backs. The rest of the ride was good, but not great, which is why it's listed where it is. Fury is by far the best B&M 'hyper' model out there, just in Giga format. This is what Raging Bull would have been minus the trims. Fun ride, just with the airtime lacking, I couldn't rank it as high. It was also very fun at night.

Some movement includes Banshee and Afterburn moving up (both giving very superior rides to what I've been on before, with Banshees night game being off the charts as always). Superman The Ride at SFNE also continues to drop down with more superior coasters continuing to come out and it's ride experience declining. I think if it had normal T-Bars or U bars, it would be higher, but that gigantic lapbar just.. hurts. I'm not short by any means but it went to the middle of my chest, which is insanity.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Storm Chaser too was my biggest add for the year, fitting in at number 7. One hell of a roller coaster for standing 100 ft. tall.

I'm at an interesting crossroads in my own top 10 rankings; after having ridden RF II this year, I know it isn't my top favorite. However, I don't know what I was swap out with given that realization. If anything, I hold tight until riding another top ranking roller coaster and do a shake up of the top rankings.

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Some major changes in the Top 10 for me this year! So after trips to Italy, Florida and Ghosterforce, it now looks something like this: (new entries provided with reasoning)

1. Mako
Trims? What trims?! This thing absolutely flies around and the airtime is perfection. I love the layout, the soundtrack, the two-tone purple paint job on the track. This ride is just...the complete package, for me. It's forceful, but not insanely so. Could ride it all day! But riding it as the sun set in the front row was one of those magic coaster moments for me <3 Pure coaster joy.

2. Fluch Von Novgorod
3. Nitro
4. Takabisha

5. Oblivion TBH
No, not Oblivion to be honest! Oblivion The Black Hole at Gardaland. What a lovely Dive Machine! Small, but not suffering from the blandness of its fellow miniature European friends (I'm looking at you, well-themed, but ultimately tame Baron 1898...)

6. OzIris
7. Lost Gravity
Suprise is one of the most important elements of a coaster for me, and this has it in spades. All sorts of funky forces going on! I like it for its uniqueness, and for how each seat offers a different but good experience.

8. Dwervelwind
Family coaster? I don't care, it's so majestic and impossible to ride without grinning ear to ear! Plus the station is pretty, and it has the best soundtrack ever <3

9. Helix
10. Fahrenheit

This means Nemesis, Krake, Joris en de Draak and Piraten have dropped out! Oh how the mighty have fallen!

tomahawk

Strata Poster
I think I'm done for the year, unless I decide to drive up to SFDK randomly, but I doubt it. Massive shifts for me.

1. Outlaw Run
2. Maverick
3. Twisted Colossus
4. X2
5. New Texas Giant
6. Voyage
7. Beast
8. Prowler
9. Diamondback
10. Wildfire (SDC)

So my top 3 are all new, and those are the clearest cut and are quite a ways above the rest. After riding Voyage this year, it fell considerably as it was quite rough and violent. Minus Voyage, 4-9 haven't been ridden in 5+ years, so it's hard to tell where they still sit. Next year I intend on reriding most or all, plus several new coasters to round this out.

After my first run on Outlaw Run I immediately said one, at the moment of the wave turn. From there though, we had a few rerides and there was a jolt in the back, which made me begin to debate. Then it got dark, and when you go down that drop, you see literally nothing. All there was is the camera flash, which blinds you again, and bam, wave turn. Marathon of 7 rides in sub 40 degrees was fantastic, my wife who isn't a coaster fan even did it and loved it!

I will still say TC has better elements, but if it wasn't for the complete break with the second lift, it would be number one. The stall and outer 90 is just unrelenting, but wave turns make no sense.

Here's to next year seeing more upheaval.

Bat Fastard

Hyper Poster
^ Outlaw Run is ****ing fantastic. Everytime it hit the brakes when I rode it, I couldn't stop laughing, so much freaking fun. I was unable to get the pleasure of a night ride though but damn it probably is fantastic. I hope to get back to SDC by the end of the year, preferably on a week day so I can marathon the hell out of it.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
^ Outlaw Run is :emoji_zipper_mouth:ing fantastic. Everytime it hit the brakes when I rode it, I couldn't stop laughing, so much freaking fun. I was unable to get the pleasure of a night ride though but damn it probably is fantastic. I hope to get back to SDC by the end of the year, preferably on a week day so I can marathon the hell out of it.
Do it. It's worth the long ass drive. We were there on a Saturday and the park was packed, but not the coasters. They were all walk on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Bat Fastard

Hyper Poster
Do it. It's worth the long ass drive. We were there on a Saturday and the park was packed, but not the coasters. They were all walk on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
I remember I went on Memorial Day weekend Saturday this year. Perfect weather, but the lines were walk on except for Powder Keg... how... I don't even know. Rode Outlaw Run plenty of times. It wasn't crowded at all. How's the Christmas event this year? It looks fab in pictures but I'm sure in person it's incredible.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
I remember I went on Memorial Day weekend Saturday this year. Perfect weather, but the lines were walk on except for Powder Keg... how... I don't even know. Rode Outlaw Run plenty of times. It wasn't crowded at all. How's the Christmas event this year? It looks fab in pictures but I'm sure in person it's incredible.

Absolutely gorgeous. Didn't realize all the lights until it got dark. Going up the lift on Outlaw Run you can turn around and see all the lights, just fantastic. Just check the weather before you go.

ThomVD

Giga Poster
My end of the year top 25:

1. Helix (Liseberg)
2. Taron (Phantasialand)
3. Wildfire (Kolmården)
4. Shambhala (PortAventura)
5. Expedition GeForce (Holiday Park)
6. Silver Star (Europa Park)
7. Black Mamba (Phantasialand)
8. Junker (PowerPark)
9. Joris en de Draak (Efteling)
10. Troy (Toverland)
11. Cú Chulainn (Tayto Park)
12. Dragon Khan (PortAventura)
13. Monster (Walygator Parc)
14. Blue Fire (Europa Park)
15. Karacho (Tripsdrill)
16. Lost Gravity (Walibi Holland)
17. Baron 1898 (Efteling)
18. Anubis (Plopsaland De Panne)
19. Goliath (Walibi Holland)
20. Twister (Gröna Lund)
21. Balder (Liseberg)
22. Wodan (Europa Park)
23. Dwervelwind (Toverland)
24. Lisebergbanan (Liseberg)
25. Colorado Adventure (Phantasialand)

I finally got the chance to ride Taron at night in multiple seats and it was pretty incredible overall. I still have the same issues with it though. About half of the ride is just relatively unremarkable and while it definitely improves during night-time, it is enough to keep it quite far behind Helix still. Helix has a lot more fantastic parts and elements to it spread out all over the ride and flows so much better from beginning to end. Taron's highlights (at night) are the first launch, fast twist after the airtime hill/tunnel, second launch, overbank and the two S-hills. These parts are easily some of the best elements of any coaster. The rest of Taron is pretty forgettable and takes away from the intensity. Especially the ending part bugs me. Why couldn't it just hit the brakes at the part where the trimmed hill is now? The lighting was amazing though, especially the second launch trench being lit red. At night it's slightly better than daytime Wildfire imo, but I think Wildfire would reclaim the second place if I ever got the chance to ride it at night.

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
1. Nemesis
2. Saw
3. Wild Mouse (BPB)
4. Swarm
5. Avalanche (BPB)
6. Grand National
7. Colossus (Thorpe Park)
8. Shockwave (Drayton Manor)
9. Revolution (BPB)
10. Cyclone (Coney Island)

^ My Top Ten at the start of this year's season...

My Top Ten now...

1. Taron
2. Nemesis
3. Furius Baco
4. Shambhala
5. Black Mamba
6. Saw
7. Wild Mouse (BPB)
8. Swarm
9. Rita
10. The Smiler

This was the year I truly became an enthusiast rather than just a fan of coasters, and I also rode accelerator coasters for the first time (and loved them!)

Some people may be surprised that I rate Furius Baco so high, but both my rides were on the front row and I didn't find it particularly rough. Also I've only ridden Saw once and Swarm twice at a time when I wouldn't consider myself an enthusiast, so they will probably drop out once I've had chance to ride them again. I also have a 6-park US trip next year so my top ten should change dramatically in 12 months time!

Colossus

Giga Poster
1 - Helix
2 - Taron
3 - Boulder Dash
4 - Fury 325
5 - El Toro
6 - Nemesis
7 - Black Mamba
8 - Colossos
9 - Bizarro
10 - Top Thrill Dragster
11 - Katun
12 - Nitro
13 - Gatekeeper
14 - Goliath
15 - Millennium Force
16 - Baron 1898
17 - Lightning Racer
18 - Apollo's Chariot
19 - Silver Star
20 - Pheonix
21 - Expedition Geforce
22 - Winjas
23 - Balder
24 - Megafobia
25 - Alpengeist
26 - Ispeed
27 - Intimidator 305
28 - Lost Gravity
29 - Karacho
30 - Blue Fire

Benenen

Hyper Poster
1. Wildfire - It's not a perfect coaster by any means but there's so many sections that leave my jaw dropped and the good bits are better than any other coasters good bits. Love the regular airtime, the sideways airtime and the upside down airtime.

2. Shambhala - While not as in your face as Wildfire, Shambhala is literally perfect at what it does. The airtime is sublime, the pacing is great (the floater on the final camelback is as strong as on the first) and the speed hill gives your thighs a good pounding. Probably the most comfortable coaster I've ever ridden too, it's just an all round good time.

3. Helix - Helix feels so complete. You've got the launches, the airtime, the inversions, it all ties together into a lovely package. Usually coasters with over five inversions turn into a slog but there's so many sections on this that jump out like the funky inward top hat inversion, the whip into the helix and that outrageous second camelback where you look over the whole of Gothenburg. Much like Shambhala I can't find any fault in the ride but it's just not quite as fun as Wildfire

4. Taron - Controversially low I know but deciding between these top four was murder. With Taron there's five outstanding sections (first camelback, that transition after the first camelback, second launch, overbank and the twisted airtime hill that follows). The rest is great but nothing amazingly super. I suppose my point is that my top three would easily hold their own plonked down on a car park but Taron wouldn't as much because the layout isn't quite as strong. However as an experience from joining the queue to leaving your seat Taron excels. It's an experience beyond just the coaster and it inhabits such an intricate living breathing world. I know I'm being negative here but I'm just trying to justify why such an incredible ride is only number four, if you want to read me gushing about it have a gander at my recent trip report!

5. Stealth - A basic choice but that 1.8 seconds of launch is quite possibly the most thrilling 1.8 seconds of coaster you'll find anywhere. I could sit on this all day and not get bored and it makes me very happy that if I'm chilling at home bored one afternoon I can be on this in less than 45 minutes (depending on traffic and queues!)

6. Cheetah Hunt - Basically Helix but not as good. Great variety of elements and some surprisingly intense airtime. Only criticism is the OTSRs feel clunky on such a long ride. I can only imagine how beautiful the main drop in the back seat with a Taron restraint would be.....

7. Sheikra - Another ride that makes the top ten based entirely on a few seconds. The drop feels so so good and hanging over the edge looking down with the floorless trains is really surreal. Rest of the coaster is above average but nothing too exciting.

8. Kumba - I'm normally pretty sniffy about the standard cookie cutter B&M loopers as I think they're in too many parks but you can't deny the pure quality of Kumba. So forceful and beautifully placed in its environment.

9. Nemesis - There's not much about this that hasn't been said already. The pacing is perfect and it's probably the only non airtime focused coaster I could happily do more than three laps of.

10. Manta - A questionable choice for a top ten but I just adore the pretzel loop. It's a novelty coaster and if it was in a local park and I'd done it to death I probably wouldn't rank it as high but it left a big impression on me.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
^That list started out really well but turned into a bit of a car crash. The ONLY other person I've known to have Cheetah Hunt in their top 10 is a very strange bloke who used to hang around these parts. I'll have a bag of your finest shrooms please.