What's new

Top 10 coasters that you haven't ridden and want to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coastermaniac94

Mega Poster
I will start off with my top 10 that I really want to ride and havent done so yet :D
1. Kingda Ka
2. Griffon
3. Tatsu
4. Sheikra
5. Millenium Force
6. Nitro
7. El Toro
8. X2
9. Montu
10. Incredible Hulk

I don't really have a top ten, or an order or anything but here is a list of some of the ones I wanna ride.

- Boulder Dash
- Bizarro
- The Ultimate
- T-Express
- Colossos
- Blue Fire
- Goliath (Walibi World)
- Piraten
- Black Mamba
- Insane (just to see what the fuss is about for such a dinky little thing)

KDGrizzly4Life

Mega Poster
Not really a top 10 but here goes:

Hades
X2
New Texas Giant
The Voyage
Prowler
Phantom's Revenge
The Beast
Furius Baco
Zues
Nemesis

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Wrong.

I can't see Boulder Dash. Taylor is [EDIT - wrong]. :)

[Matt I think you had a typo. You said Taylor was right. Not to worry though, I fixed it! :wink: - Hyde244]

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Here's a go at the Top 10 Ride List, in no particular order.

Tatsu
Nemesis
El Toro
Eagle Fortress
Blue Fire
T Express
Boulder Dash
Griffon
ring°racer
Steel Dragon 2000

KDGrizzly4Life

Mega Poster
Well I did not include rides that I don't already have plans to ride. I would have Thunder Head, Mystery Mine, Bizzaro, Talon, Steel Force and Boulder Dash on there if I did ;)

Mike

Giga Poster
Oooh, this topic again.
Well, my list has pretty much totally changed since the last time I did this, so here I go again I guess!

Mountain Flyer, Knight Valley
ring°racer, Nürburgring
T Express, Everland
Colossos, Heide-Park
Expedition GeForce, Holiday Park
Behemoth, Canada's Wonderland
Maverick, Cedar Point
Formula Rossa, Ferrari World
Tonnerre de Zeus, Parc Asterix
blue fire Megacoaster, Europa Park.

Not a bad list I'd say!

andrus

Giga Poster
^Yea I know I started an identical topic almost a year ago :p But my list has changed slightly since that partly because I've ridden some of the coasters and partly because the awesome new coasters that are being built (especially in China)!

1) Top Thrill Dragster
2) Millenium Force
3) Ejanaika
4) El Toro
5) Shangila Snowfields
6) Starry Night Ripper
7) Griffon
8) Voyage
9) Tatsu
10) Cheetah Hunt

Mr. X

Roller Poster
Other than number 1, these are in no particular order. I just am numbering them so I don't do something stupid and go over.

1) El Toro
2) Boulder Dash
3) Bizarro (SFNE of course)
4) blue fire Megacoaster
5) Thunderhead
6) New Texas Giant
7) Expedition GeForce
8) T Express
9) X2
10) Balder

Diamondback and the Voyage would have been on the list except (barring unforeseen circumstances) I'm actually going to be riding them this year.

nadroJ

CF Legend
I like this topic =] Mine are in no particular order, just things I'd like to ride.

1) Boulder Dash
2) blue fire
3) Bizarro
4) Tonnere du Zeus
5) Black Mamba
6) Katun
7) Expedition GeForce
8) Maverick
9) T Express
10) The Voyage

There's probably a load more but these were the first 10 off of the top of my head.

Ben

CF Legend
Off the top of my head, and NOT things I'll be riding this year already planned (or Mountain Flyer would SO be there, it saddens me only Mike has remembered it <//3)

Balder
T Express
Thunder Dolphin (just cause I want the COLLECTION of Intamin Hypers)
Katun
The Voyage
Maverick
That Volare in North Korea <3
Pyrenees
Prowler
Superman Krypton Coaster

I'm actually kind of getting the point where I've ridden most of the coasters that would spring to mind immediatley...

Oooh I forgot about X2 as well, I always wanted to ride that just to see what it's like.

T Express
Goliath SFOG
Alpengeist
Katun
Superman la Atraccion
Fireball (Happy Valley)
Another Intamin Mega-Lite
El Toro (Germany)
Storm Runner
Thunderhead (Dollywood)

I forgot about Fireball, that does look pretty good and so does the German El Toro. On the other hand, Thunderhead and Alpengeist are both average at best.

Jer

Strata Poster
1. Boulder Dash
2. Bizzaro
3. Maverick
4. Balder
5. Nemesis
6. Manta
7. Powder Keg
8. T-Express
9. Flying Turns (pleaseeeeeeeee)
10. Eejanaika

Bottom_Feeder_13

Hyper Poster
In no particular order:
Boulder Dash
Formula Rossa
ring o racer or whatever it's called
Bizzaro/ Superman ride of steel
El Toro
Nemesis
Blue Fire
X-Raptor
Mountain Flyer
The Voyage

Ben

CF Legend
Brad said:
I have 9/10 of your list so you can shut up and anyway there's nothing I really really want now after the USA and Europe, except T-Express and Katun

I'll have half your list by the end of the year, and still have a bigger count. Be quiet Brad.

Coastermaniac94

Mega Poster
This year I am going to the states and out of my top 10 I am riding Tatsu, X2, El Toro, Nitro and kingda Ka knocking 5 off my list so Im excited anyway are any of you guys riding any of the rides you listed this year?

A

Anonymous

Me in a similar thread not long ago said:
Anyway if I were to do a list then it would be something like (in alphabetical order):
Anaconda - Gold Reef City
Battlestar Galactica - Universal Studios Singapore
Cobra - Paulton park
Great Russian Mountain - Divo Ostrov (Wonder Island)
Speed Car - Happy Valley (the S&S luncher under construction)
Superman Escape - Warner Bros. Movie World
Supersonic Odyssey - Cosmo's World
Thriller, Taz Texas Tornado, Zonga, Tsunami - Currently at: Isla San Marcos Parque Temático
Tornado - Särkänniemi Amusement Park
And as a final to this list, all the coasters in Japan, it's just one of those long term goals I have...
And I would add Shangrila Snowfield to Speed car...

Jer

Strata Poster
Coastermaniac94 said:
This year I am going to the states and out of my top 10 I am riding Tatsu, X2, El Toro, Nitro and kingda Ka knocking 5 off my list so Im excited anyway are any of you guys riding any of the rides you listed this year?

I hope you realize that El Toro, Nitro, and KK are on one side of the US, and Tatsu and X2 are on the other side, it would cost quite a bit to fly over here, then fly from one side to another.

Anyway to answer your question if I'm lucky I'd be able to get to Boulder Dash and Bizzaro this year, and if im EXTREMELY lucky I can get to Flying Turns

Coastermaniac94

Mega Poster
Jer said:
Coastermaniac94 said:

I hope you realize that El Toro, Nitro, and KK are on one side of the US, and Tatsu and X2 are on the other side, it would cost quite a bit to fly over here, then fly from one side to another.

Anyway to answer your question if I'm lucky I'd be able to get to Boulder Dash and Bizzaro this year, and if im EXTREMELY lucky I can get to Flying Turns

Im flying to LA visiting sfmm and sfdk then staying with my uncle who lives in phoenix then flying to New York and visting sfga..... I am buzzing for it (4 weeks of pure theme park madness)

Status
Not open for further replies.