1. Manta - haven't been on it in over two years, but I remember it being awesome. Also my only flyer.
2. Apollo's Chariot
5. Chinese Fireball
10. Batman: Dark Knight - meh
This is my favorite builder for sure, so just ten is going to be tuff.
1. Goliath (SFOG)
5. Raging Bull
10. Bizarro (SFGAV)
1. Dragon Khan - I adore this coaster
2. Alpengeist probably, but I need to ride it more.
3. Nemesis - yeah, yeah, yeah
4. Griffon - Probably
5. Oblivion - another ride I adore, but it's too short.
6. Silver Star - I thought it was excellent.
9. Apollo's Chariot
10. The Swarm (shush, I think it's great fun).
That's probably the order of "if B&M offered to build me a ride in my back garden, but you need to put in ten options in case your first choices have already gone" kind of thing. In reality, it's difficult because the ride types are so different. I could ride Silver Star all day and not get bored, but Nemesis I love for an intense blast every few visits to Alton. Alpengeist was huge and massive, but offered something I just really found "interesting". Yeah, something like that though
1) Superman@ Warner in Madrid.
2) Batman, same park: a little but awesome inverted, the most intense I've riden so far.
3) Monster, Walygator: awesome, thanks to the missing trims.
4) Oziri's: Solid but awesome ride.
5) Swarm: not to intense, but a really relax ride.
6) Silver Star: Not a fan of the layout, but it is a very nice coaster.
7) Krake: amazing drop, but to short.
8) Nemesis Inferno: I liked it, but it isn't the best of it's kind.
9) Black Mamba: the only B&M I rode which I think isn''t really good. Beautifull, but boring.