Are people 13+ too old for Disney?

• Yes, too old

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, never too old

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

bizarrofan10

Hyper Poster
So, are people 13+ (teenagers and grownups) too old for Disney?

Would it be "childish" to return to get the Expedition Everest cred?

Mike

Giga Poster
bizarrofan10 said:
Would it be "childish" to return to get the Expedition Everest cred?

Yes it would.
I'd advise you to NEVER visit any Disney theme park ever again.
If you're in a cinema about to watch a film, and the screen says that it was made by Disney, then leave and demand for your money back.
If you own anything that has the Disney logo on it, burn it.
If you even start to THINK about Disney, then put yourself into a straight jacket and check yourself in to the mental hospital!

Or, if you have got even the tiniest bit of sanity, then, no, it's not childish.

:roll:

CMonster

Giga Poster
Obviously it's not childish.

Remember, you're asking people who would gladly go out of their ways for Big Apple credits... traveling to one of the best themed parks in the world for an amazing family coaster is perfectly normal.

Jake

Strata Poster
Perhaps there may be a period between being a kid and an adult where you're more interested just in thrill parks. Maybe 13-17? I know when I was 15 I'd have picked a trip to a thrill park over a Disney park, but now I appreciate the theming and atmosphere more than I did back then. So, I can see your point, but personally I don't think you're ever too old, you just might not realise it when you're a teenager!

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Disneyland was invented for adults in the first place. Children were supposed to be secondary, but I guess these days, focussing on children makes more business sense.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Absolutely not, it's the happiest place on earth!

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I went to Disney almost ten years ago, and honestly, it wasn't as magical as everybody said. I was probably a bit too old. Right now, I would probably go there thinking it was a waste of time. I would probably think it's a gimmick and a place to just clean out your pockets and wallet. In the future when I have my own kids, my opinion will probably change because I will see their happiness.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
^ Well to be frank, every amusement park is a place to clean your wallet. :razz:

The attention to detail at Disney cannot be matched, not only in rides but staffing and general park operation. That is what I admire most about Disney.

Sam

Giga Poster
What a ****ing stupid topic.

Are you ever too old to bury your head in a massive pair of tits?

No.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Sam said:
What a
icon_censored.gif
stupid topic.

Are you ever too old to bury your head in a massive pair of tits?

No.
I'm not too old, but let's hope the tits aren't. :wink:

Will

Strata Poster
In a strange turn of events, Snoo has been responsible for the best posts in this topic :)
And... I can sort of see your point, which is why I've never been to a Disney park after missing out on that vital stage of my childhood, but I suspect I'll end up eating my words when I finally get around to that particular credit run. I'll let you know...

marc

CF Legend
^Thats is the problem with he Disney Parks. If you just go for a credit run you are never going to enjoy the parks as there is more to see than just coasters.

I have gone with never to old, even though at the moment I am in no real rush to go back.

A lot of work needs to be done to the Orlando parks which they are doing. I would go back to California though but waiting for all the work to be done.

I want to go to the parks in the far east but that is way off.

Lofty

CF Legend
NEVER TOO OLD. Well, I'm never going to be, seen as I have a Disney Tattoo (Jack & Haunted Mansion).

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Even though according to my mum, I have been to DLP I cannot remember it so cannot comment on the rides and atmosphere of the Disney parks. You are never to old for anything Disney-ey or kids tv-ey though, They just freacking amazing.