• Yes

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

kimahri

CF Legend
teal_deer.jpg

I like them. It's a CF thing, I never really see people post walls of text on other forums.

Smithy

Strata Poster
It's more amusing seeing him respond to something with a HUGE reply and the other person basically waving a white flag rendering his time and effort a waste.

Ben

CF Legend
It was funny when I was putting it out of spite, not quite so funny when he stole it ¬_¬

kimahri

CF Legend
Joey said:
kimahri said:
teal_deer.jpg

I like them. It's a CF thing, I never really see people post walls of text on other forums.
Wow, you go to **** forums.

I know... HG101 hardly say much to each other. Then I wandered into TPR... I'd rather not go back. And that ends the forums I go on!

marc

CF Legend
Have tbh I do read the ones I am interested in. But thats just me I like things being analysed and ripped apart, I have to do the same at work with things.

I could never post like that as my english simply is not good enough and it would be full or errors etc.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I quite like them actually. Generally there are few people involved/interested in the main post, so the summary is a useful pointer :)

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
^ I agree with furie. I think if somebody puts the effort into constructing a post of that length, its only courteous to read and acknowledge it and not to just dismiss them. UC has a lot more knowledge than I ever will, so I'm constantly finding new things out while reading his posts. Although he can be a bit sarcastic and irritating in his style of criticisms, but oh well.