What's new

Tiger Falls - Retheme of Dragon Falls at CWOA

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Quick search of forums shows no current topic for this so thought I'd create it. In short, the old Dragon Falls log Flume at Chessington is getting rethemed to tigers and will feature live tigers around the main drop.
27044553_1623623324386926_1478951706_n.jpg

(screenshot sent to me by a friend, presumably originally from SouthParks going by URL address)

Interestingly, the screenshot mentions the tigers are coming in from Kolmarden!

Lofty

CF Legend
Can't wait for the tigers to spray their pungent piss on riders as they glide underneath those overhead paths <3

Will

Strata Poster
Eugh, nothing gets big cat wee out!

Whilst this isn't exactly an exciting development, Chessington have done a far better job of being a zoo than being a theme park of late (although, opening a log flume is more than can be said for two other parks!) so this might actually be worth checking out if I find myself at that end of the country :) Everyone likes tigers.

Last edited:

JoshC.

Strata Poster
I've been under the impression that they got rid of the tiger walkway above the drop. So no nice view of tigers, but at least no extra surprise water effects... ;)

streetmagix

Mega Poster
Considering the state the park is/has been in I'm glad they're revamping and refurbishing things. I'd love to see a new big ride at Chessy but I think they need to improve the rest of the park first!