What's new

Those Awkward Moments..

Kebab

Giga Poster
I took a trip to my local swimming baths yesterday, first time in a very long time (going back probably 7-8 years now). Paid 2.80 to get in, all fine, and then I walked into the changing rooms (sign clearly looked like a man!), walked a good half way through the changing rooms all casual and confident, then I realised something wasn't quite right... Boobs. So me being an idiot I stood there confused, hand over mouth just staring into space thinking 'what the **** do I do now?'. I turned around, and as I started to run I slid across the floor straight onto my arse, because of the water it now looked like I wet myself, making matter worse, a member of staff was stood outside the changing rooms, and just looked at me in disgust! So I just ranted about the sign, 'I swear that was a man!', and she pointed me in the direction of the proper changing rooms, but because I was so embarrassed I decided to waste 2.80 and walk out.

Apparently they swapped the changing rooms around years back, but oh well, too late now! Whose experience any of 'those awkward moments...'

TarinMaria

Mega Poster
Awkward moments? Every Wednesday I go salsa dancing with my dad... Every time I watch him dance, its a giant awkward moment :p

Colossus

Giga Poster
^^ Chris that is an amazing story! I personally would have taken a story like that to the grave with me lol

kimahri

CF Legend
Is it an awkward moment when you realise that Awkward and is not synonymous with embarassing?

That awkward moment when you're in a changing room, get stuck in a dress, and have to call the woman for help. I don't even know if awkward and embarrassed begin to cover how mortified I was. In the end she said she couldn't help and I ended up having to tear the material under the zipper to get it off :p .

nadroJ

CF Legend
When we arrived at Germany our shuttle bus man was waiting for us at the gate, and he pointed to a piece of paper with mine and Sam's names on and asked in German if this was us, to which I replied 'Oui!' Fuxake.

Pierre

Strata Poster
^ Hahaha at the Germany/Denmark live someone asked me something at Heide Park in German and I was like "errrr Sorry mate I don't speak English" ... What?!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I did a similar thing in Italy whilst asking for a toll road receipt.

"Reach-a-voota sil vous plait!

French is the only foreign lanaguage I'm relatively confident to use, which is probably why I subconsciously end up speaking it in other European countries.

marc

CF Legend
At the German live I walked into a toilet and opened the door and a women was on the loo and she started shouting at me in German, I went red and walked out.

Also in Germany I was telling the rest of the group to be careful of a path. I then tripped fell over and landed in a bush, Mark had to pull thorns out my arse.