What's new

Thorpe was great today :D

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Oh yes, a complete different park from last week. Very busy though. It was planned to be a slow day, us taking 2 other around the park that don't really like bigger rides.

They were turning up later so we did a few quick rides. That was Inferno x3, Samurai, Colossus front. Stealth wasn't ready.

Then we met up with them, queued for Rush, they bottled it :(

We all had a go on the fish :--D We wandered to Stealth as it was open now. They say no to that, so we did it, they did teacups. Lol at WWTP playing in such a high pitch haha sqeeky big bob :D

Time for Loggers, something they would do. Enjoyed hearing Rawhide again. After the ride, we saw Chris, of which he made us very happy ;) Im soo sure he was talking on Lift 1 and flashing the lights!

Time for Slammer. They did Rocky.

Had lunch, WWTP was being altered at this point. Strange to hear it change.

So this point Chloe, the kid we had with us wanted to do Tidal wave! Oh god! Luckly her mother has a poncho. So I went on with her!

And I think we did Rumba soon after. We split of to do Saw while they did Quantum. We queued 65 mins. Then to catch Ewan on his way there hehe.

So after another go on Saw we met back up. Did Tidal, Rumba and Loggers again. I didn't get wet on Tidal, but I forgot my hood was full of water...I put the hood over my head and got soaked LMAO.

So it was 5pm. They left after an enjoyable relaxing afternoon! Now ride whore the next 3 hours.

We did Colossus row 13.

Ewan was now on Rush with Alfonso and Holly. Oh a good bunch ;)

So after 3 rides we did Saw again with a 40 min queue. We agreed to meet Ewan on Inferno as he was operating.

Thats where the last hour marathon begins. Ewan is soo good and entertaining the guests. Likeing the area announcements for how long its got 'till closing! 30 secs, 15 secs! There was an actual stampede from the exit to the ride entrance of about 20 people!! So we have a little extra runs of Inferno goodness. All good fun :D After we stuck around for a few mins for a chat and photos.

Also he announced my 100th ride of the season to the station haha.

And it was running FAST. It normaly haults up on the stall turn. Didn't today!

Fun times today :)

Inferno x9 (1F, unless counting me sitting there for a bit then 2 ;) )
Stealth x2
Colossus x2 (1F)
Saw x3
Rush x4
Fish x1
Tidal Wave x2
Rumba x2
Loggers x2
Slammer x1
Samurai x1

Lost City was playing R&B/Pop music from Now 73 instead of the ambient theme. Works really well actually. Its nice having music all over the park!

Rides seem to work solidly without issues all afternoon. Yay!