What's new

Thorpe Park | Hyperia | Mack Hyper Coaster | 2024

Niles

Giga Poster
It’s alright no need to worry I’ve got us covered, I asked for a true world class coaster for Thorpe on my list to Santa and I’ve been….relatively good this year, so I think it will be fine, it will defiantly be a new No1 in the UK and there is no way it will be a horror themed family cred 😅

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Random thought…

I wonder how many theme park influencers are frantically setting up their filming kit this morning just to be ready to go live or record a video the second the news drops? 🙈😂

I really like Jack Silkstone, he’s such a nice, genuine lad. For me, he has been ‘Mr Thorpe Park’ for ages… This is his time to shine, I hope he does well!!!

Matt N

CF Legend
I’d imagine there will likely be at least one theme park enthusiast in the room at the consultations this afternoon; I know they’re asking for proof of address, but I’d imagine that at least one enthusiast will likely be there.

As long as they don’t significantly intrude upon the locals’ chance to ask questions, I don’t personally see the issue with that.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
As long as they don’t significantly intrude upon the locals’ chance to ask questions, I don’t personally see the issue with that.

I’d like to think that they wouldn’t do that. Jack especially has an excellent relationship with the park (wouldn’t surprise me if he already knows, but is honouring an embargo!)

Coasterfreck

Mega Poster
If this does turn out to be a proto-type like Axis or even Axis for that matter, I will not be surprised but I will be extremely disappointed. Still optimistically hoping for the UK’s long over due B&M Hyper.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
giphy.gif
It would be nice to hear you respond with words and not just GIFs from time to time.

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
I'm going to go with a really "out there" suggestion and predict the world's first wooden invert... made by Zamperla 😁

After 36 pages of speculation, whatever it is, it better be good!

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
But there's words in that GIF:(

Also only 3 out of my 7 posts contain GIF's, and they're accompanied by words anyway so; I don't think your condescending tone is appropriate considering this is an open forum where I can post what I like.
Jesus, alright alright…

You don’t half talk too much 🤪😜

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Just think guys, right now, in Chertsey... there are people finding out exactly what we want to know...

...Actually, scratch that, they'll be subjected to a 15 minute presentation on the previous successes first, and all the opportunities and wealth they brought to the area... 🙈 🤣