What's new

This vs That

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
^Which ones?

For the one's I've been on, my favourite Space Mountain is Orlando's (Not including Ghost Galaxy, which I friggin' adored) and my favourite BTMR is California's, but my favourite out of the two? Hmmmm, I'm going to say BTMR in California, to be different. :)

Knott's Berry Farm Vs. Geauga Lake (when it was open, obviously)

Snoo

The Legend
Wow.. tough one. Never been to Knotts and Geauga was essentially my home park (live about 35 minutes away). I'm going to have to go with Geauga.. simply because it had a better selection of everything overall (kinda flats, coasters (the best SLC and Floorless I've ever been on), and a great water park).

Drop Towers

Intamin vs S&S

andrus

Giga Poster
Definitely Desert Race! Closer to the ground, runs a lot better (smoother/faster), better theming and got an exrta airtime hill!

Goliath Walibi World vs Goliath SFOG

CMonster

Giga Poster
Brad said:
Intamin, even with some crap coasters, they still can produce awesome Wooden & Steels.

Intamin makes wooden drop towers? How interesting! :wink:

Typhoon Lagoon, because of the wave pool and the shark thing. And Crush'n'Gusher.

WDW or DLC

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
DLC! I adore WDW. I had been there 4 times before I stepped foot in California, and was convinced you could get no better. How wrong I was. If you think WDW has a nice atmosphere, you wait 'till you get to DLC. Even though there's less to do, Disneyland has so much heart and spirit. To be honest, it just doesn't sink in it's Disneyland. It's the place I read about all the time, the place I see pictures of everywhere, the place Walt put in so much thought plans, the place where he once was. It's actually hard to believe it when I'm there!

I know there's Calfiornia Adventure, but it IS getting better! It's okay I promise!

In a battle of the weak..

Journey to Atlantis Vs. Kraken (Both SeaWorld Orlando)

RCF

Strata Poster
I'm probably gonna say Journey to Atlantis because of all the bad things I heard about Kraken, and the look of it really isn't that exciting.

The Voyage vs. El Toro

theRock-steel

Mega Poster
^ Voyage is in your top 10 but your answer was El Toro ?

Those 2 Six Flags make for a good comparison. They each have 8 coasters.
They both have a Batman clone and a Tony Hawk clone. That leaves just 6.
Road Runner Express > River King Mine Train
Poltergeist < Mr.Freeze
Boomerang < Ninja
Rattler < Boss
Romp Bomp A Stomp + Superman Krypton Coaster < Evel Knievel + Screamin' Eagle

The winner is SFSTL

SFOT vs. SFGAM

CreditCrazy

Hyper Poster
I've been on Voyage, I haven't been on El Toro. El Toro looks better than Voyage...El Toro wins.

SFGAm, the atmosphere is supposedly better than any other SF park and without trims, Raging Bull looks great.

Troy or El Toro (GCI)

Snoo

The Legend
El Toro.. it just looks to be so much better and the recent GCI's are real crowd pleasers.

Six Flags Great Adventure or Six Flags Magic Mountain

RCF

Strata Poster
Oooh this is a toughy. Great Adventure's got really great coasters, such as the fastest and tallest in the world, and the #1 Steel Coaster in the world, and other good ones as well. Six Flags Magic Mountain has more roller coasters though, but a lot of them (i.e. Colossus, Deja Vu, Superman: The Escape etc.) seem really out of date to me. I'm gonna have to go with Six Flags Great Adventure.

Kings Dominion or Kings Island

Ben

CF Legend
^You'd be wrong then.

Kings Island has Diamondback. Kings Dominion has concrete. Easy. Kings Island.

Dorney Park or Knott's?

CMonster

Giga Poster
I'd say Knott's. Like someone on here once said, Dorney's got the greatest collection of secondary coasters ever.

Sea World Orlando vs. Sea World San Antonio vs. Sea World San Diego

CreditCrazy

Hyper Poster
Hmmm...I know SWSD sucks, and I don't know what the others are like (besides rides) so just going off of rides, I'm gonna have to say SWSA.

Steel Eel > Kraken
Great White > Manta

Here's an interesting match:

Hershey Park or Europa Park