What's new

Theme Park Logo Quiz

Ollie

CF Legend
Played a couple of logo game apps and found it interesting how different logos look without the text and how even brands you know loads can be hard to guess. Anyway I had some free time this morning so decided to make my own version using theme park logos. I've edited some pictures (badly) by taking out the park name.

All you have to do is name what park each logo belongs to. If there seems to be one that you all seem to be struggling to get then I'll post some hints/clues to help.

Hopefully more than 4 people will see this as it is in the Forum Fun section. Maybe if the mods are feeling nice they can sticky it or post it on the CF homepage or fb/twitter. ;) If enough people enjoy it then I may do another version later this year but we'll see how it goes.

I'll have a look around and see if I can find something theme park related to send to the first one to name all 25 correctly.

Anyway are you ready?

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

12.png

13.png

14.png

15.png

16.png

17.png

18.png

19.png

20.png

21.png

22.png

23.png

24.png

25.png

davidm

Strata Poster
^ that was fun - nice job.

(Can't get one of them and its annoying me because I think that I should know it!)

Ollie

CF Legend
You've got 24 already? Bloody hell. I'm going to have to make the next one harder haha. :p

BTW even when someone gets them all I'm still interested in hearing how many everyone else managed to get by yourself. :)

davidm

Strata Poster
^^ I probably got ~18 straight off, the rest (apart from the one I still have not got :-( ), a few educated Googles got me.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, I got a lot. I used to make the image banners for the news items for parks on "Old CF", so I've spent a lot of time playing about with a lot of park logos :lol:

Great idea though :)

Ollie

CF Legend
^In the topic. As it's the first one to list them all here correctly that wins. :)
If there's any that you're stuck on just post the number and if it's one quite a few people are stuck on then I'll post a clue to help people get it.

madhjsp

Giga Poster
Cool idea. I haven't got a clue for most of these but I was able to get some. Surprised myself at how many European ones I knew, just having run across them online at some point or another.

A few of the rest look very familiar, but I just can't place them. At first glance I thought 16 was Skyrush's logo!

Ollie

CF Legend
Glad people are enjoying it. :)
Going away for two weeks from this evening so if someone posts them all correctly and I haven't replied for a while you know why.

After this one I may do one with ride logos as well.

Ollie

CF Legend
No one won. So I'm going to post all the answers. :)

01. Alton Towers
02. M&D's Scotland
03. Lightwater Valley
04. Port Aventura
05. Efteling
06. Flamingoland
07. Plopsaland
08. Drayton Manor
09. Camelot
10. Tripsdrill
11. Oakwood
12. Cadbury World