Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I take the peel off.

• I HATE BANANAS!!!!!!1!!11!

• Total voters

CMonster

Giga Poster
Do you peel your bananas part way down the banana, like a monkey in a cartoon would? Or do you take the entire peel off of the banana before eating it?

As this is quite a serious poll, all the answers must be posted quite seriously. :wink:

RCF

Strata Poster
I just completely peel it off, and just eat it, although I don't have as much of a liking for bananas like I used to.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
I was hoping this was going to be about how banannas are perfectly designed for eating and are evidence for God. I'm dissopointed in you CMonster.

nealbie

CF Legend
I slice down the side and insert chocolate buttons. It is then wrapped in foil and put in a fire :)

I have always had problems peeling bananas from the top.. Usually it involves the top part of the banana getting squished and nasty, so I chop a little off the bottom and peel it halfway up :p .

Slash

Giga Poster
I like to put my banana in my mouth, slowly stroke it with my tongue and then peel the skin off with the back of my teeth whilst stroking it carefully with my tongue.

Always makes it easier to pull the skin back.

Mr Nash

Hyper Poster
Slash,you've just given me a semi. :lol:

Before I do anything with a banana,I make sure it's completely dead before I even start to think about skinning it.

Slash

Giga Poster
Mr Nash said:
Slash,you've just given me a semi. :lol:

I hope not. :lol:

Before I do anything with a banana,I make sure it's completely dead before I even start to think about skinning it.

What in case it starts breathing like the fish that those chinese people kept alive whilst cooking it?

Yes I make sure the bananas dead to, I bludgen it with a small child.

Mike

Giga Poster
I like to put my banana in my mouth, slowly stroke it with my tongue and then peel the skin off with the back of my teeth whilst stroking it carefully with my tongue.

But isn't that a pointlessly difficult and time ineffective thing to do?
If I was hungry and wanted to eat a banana (which is unlikely, as I dislike bananas), I certainly wouldn't faff around with attempting to open it by way of licking. That's just silly.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
1. Peel banana about half way

2. Eat down to that point

3. Peel banana further

4. Eat down to that point

5. Repeat steps 3&4 until banana is finished.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
I very rarely peel my banana 'correctly'. Often, I try and peel downwards before the banana skin 'pops', then I just slot the banana out...