What's new

The park today (Thurs 23rd)

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Well it was far less busy than I was expecting. Which was nice! And the park opened at 9.20am!

So many rides in the first few hours. Including Inferno re-rides, Stealth re-rides, then Det, then Loggers, Saw, KFC: The ride, Rush, and the rest...

Avoided Slapps today. Didn't want a pounding headache.

No ride breakdowns other than Rush once. The PA sound system went down parkwide which caused a shutdown of Colossus. Obviously they couldn't announce that it had stopped operation due to no speakers functioning. All part of H&S....

Saw Chris on teacups. Stuck around him for a bit.

Saw was running well today. Quite smoothly. The queue didn't go over an hour. The queue was 15 mins in the last hour!

We didn't rush about though. Couldn't be arsed. So we have a rather low ride count...

Stealth x9 (1F)
Inferno x5 (1F)
Colly x2 (1F)
Saw x2 (1F)
X x1
Fish x1
Vortex x1
Samurai x1
Rush x3
Loggers x1
Det x2

28 rides.

I tryed to keep that as short as poss.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Yeah I was shocked. It was running at full capacity. The fastracks wern't OTT ether most of the time. The full queue is only 60mins max now.

Butter smooth today other than that radius cockup. I read the board in the workshop, it said it had been waxed. It was noticeable! It didn't give the horrible vibrations of the past few weeks!