What's new

The Maccy D's Thread.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
We've never had the good fries then. Apparently, it was the fries that got the company bought in the early days, not the burgers.
The UK has the good fries. There are two ingredients - well, three including the salt that's added to them - potatoes and vegetable oil.

The US version has between 16 and 19 ingredients, depending on how you count them.

I'm not saying that any of those ingredients are inherently bad, but when a chip/french fry should literally be a fried slice of potato, it's pretty f**ked up.

Snoo

The Legend
we just open our mouths, pop it in and chew...

turn-on1.gif

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
on the double cheeseburger thing - if you order a double cheeseburger and a saver chicken sandwich, put the chicken in with the double cheese - it's sublime! and even better in germany, where the savers chicken burger comes with chilli sauce!

YUNG_CHOPPA

Mega Poster
I heard they have alien micro-technology and human meat in their food. I don't eat mcdonalds or any mainstream fast food chains. Look into what you're eating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tomahawk

Strata Poster
This double beef with German sausage and mustard burger is one of many reasons why Chinese McDonald's is amazing. Plus, the whole meal is on the £2 menu.
ad9afcd80604a96a0482b7d406c76c99.jpg
That actually looks ****ing amazing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Howie

Donkey in a hat

It's been a few years, but we have had those in the UK before, only we called it the Mega Mac!
Nowadays though, you'd have to buy 2 Big Macs and just sandwich 'em together.
Hmm... might do that in fact. Maccies it is for lunch, then. It is Friday after all. :)

Howie

Donkey in a hat
I've been having lots of fun with the 'Customise' option on the self-service order points lately. Basically you just add bacon and cheese to everything!
If it already comes with bacon and cheese... add more. :)

They got a new jalapeno sauce.

It's disgusting.

I'm interested to try the ghost pepper sauce when they get it to see if it's actually hot and tastes like ghost peppers or if it just tastes like mayonnaise and onions like the jalapeno sauce.

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Mozzarella Dippers are back in the UK.

They're just as average as they were before. Think I preferred the cheese bites. :(

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Controversial opinion, but the Junior Big Mac is better than the Grand Big Mac and the standard Big Mac. Better beef-bread-sauce ratio.
That is all.

Smithy

Strata Poster
Nah I agree with that, along a similar line the Whopper Jr from Burger King is fast out-placing the Mayo Chicken as my go-to 99p-so-I'll-buy-3-of-them option.

peep

CF Legend
That actually looks amazing.

This years monopoly game is a bit rubbish, the prizes have been getting worse over the years. I've had a couple of "instant wins" for medium coke zeros - meh.

pvnks

Mega Poster
That actually looks amazing.

This years monopoly game is a bit rubbish, the prizes have been getting worse over the years. I've had a couple of "instant wins" for medium coke zeros - meh.
Better than my ten fruit bags...