What's new

The Games we play...

Intricks

Strata Poster
So, Ive downloaded Ni no Kuni and must say that it is quite a beautiful game. Havent played much of it yet (Drippy has made himself known), but hipe it is on par with Dark Cloud 1&2.

Speaking of Dark Cloud, Ive dusted off the old PS2 and have set about completing that game as I never got around to doing so. God have I missed that game. I will never get why they havent added another onto the series.

Also, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 = want. Badly.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, KH 1.5 is on the "next must have" list.

I completed the main story over the weekend of Ni no kuni. It gets less fantastic as the game goes on. There is less animation and less voice acting - it's such a let down.

It's still brilliant though, gorgeous and engrossing and "I'm just..." in response to any requests for hours at a time. It's a bitter sweet game in terms of, well, everything. It promises more than it delivers, but it still delivers so much and the promises are such a tease.

Now I'm on to trying to beat Pierre at Wipeout. I keep on missing the targets he set by like 0.1 seconds. I AM the world's worst Wipeout player though :lol:

kimahri

CF Legend
JRPG'S Do tent to pittle out 3/4 way through and with Ni No Kuni being a sorta DS game port it kinda makes sense. Mr Drippy <3

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
Kingdom hearts 1 is one of my 5 favorite games of all time so I was super excited when I woke up this morning to see it was coming to NA and Europe <3

I just started Infamous. Got it from the whole PSN Debacle. Enjoying it so far.

Also, Fire emblem is REALLY good. REALLY REALLY good.

Pierre

Strata Poster
I wrote a bit on the PS4 meeting - got the odd urge to start a blog tonight, its going to be a random blog as the three things I can talk quite passionately about are Football, Games and Coasters (probably in that order :p )

Anyway, I started with a quick write on the PS4 meeting - have a look, I know I'm a week late, but see if you agree with me ;)

http://gamestrainsandfootball.wordpress ... or-was-it/

Pierre

Strata Poster
Haha. Ok it can read a little wrong, thanks furie ;)

Also you've never had game strains from international track and field? :)

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Pierre said:
Haha. Ok it can read a little wrong, thanks furie ;)

It's still better than Expert Sex Change ;)

Pierre said:
Also you've never had game strains from international track and field? :)

Nah, but definitely from Daley Thompson's Decathlon. That reminds me, anybody up for visiting the RETRO event in Wolverhampton with me?

http://www.revivalretroevents.com/

Though it'll probably be the weekend The Smiler opens :lol:

Oh, and God of War HD edition available on plus today by the Pierre ;)

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
So rumor has it that since EA was suspiciously absent from the Sony PS4 announcement extravaganza, that EA & Microsoft are going to enter into an exclusive partnership with the next generation Xbox console. With Battlefield 4 looming on the horizon, as well as Respawn's first game due to make a showing at E3, perhaps EA will be rolling out one or both of those big guns for the next Xbox. It also appears to be a sure thing that Microsoft will be readying the next Xbox's first showing before E3.

kimahri

CF Legend
ECG said:
So rumor has it that since EA was to **** to be at the Sony PS4 announcement borefest, that EA & Microsoft are going to enter into an exclusive money grubbing bastards scheme with the next generation Xbox console. With Battlefield 4: Microtransaction Warfare fat slag stampeding on the horizon, as well as Respawn's cut and paste game due to make a showing at E3, perhaps EA will be excreting out one or both of those santorums for the next Xbox. It also appears to be a sure thing that Microsoft will be readying the obvious.

Fixed, you said too many positive things about EA.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
:lol:
Well done Kimi!

marc said:
That would mean no FIFA either for the ps4. If that happened Sony would be up the **** big time.
Not gonna happen Marc. That's one title that will never be exclusive to any console.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Square-Enix has filed a trademark for the name Deus Ex: Human Defiance. 'Nuff said.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
No. The trademark was filed yesterday & news of the filing was released today.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-SML.jpg

Pirates AND Assassins eh?