What's new

The Games we play...

mrclam

Giga Poster
You'll still be under a NDA.

You know - the thing you signed saying "i wont tell anyone i worked on this - or i'll be sued" :lol:

A

Anonymous

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUFJDVlxKZw[/youtube]
this is the best game ever it has over 100 mods sandbox air maps project reality and so on enjoy and also i don't have it half life 2 this has over 300 mods most mods for any 1 game [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTbL5elVXrU[/youtube]

A

Anonymous

Have no idea wat ur on about im not a games tester who told you that?? Strange that.

Smithy

Strata Poster
I recommended Warhawk a few pages back.

I thought that because it was online only, you would be hit and miss with finding active servers. But Sony has at least 50 dedicated servers up and running which means your always guranteed a decent game.

I splashed out a bit extra and bought the disk version, complete with headset. It's very good. Buy it. Then add me.

mrclam

Giga Poster
Ultimate Coaster said:
I wouldn't think so.

Companies who need people to test their games generally hire somewhat educated people who, at the very least, can spell and use proper grammar.

LOL!

We're talking games TESTERS here.. they're lower on the evolutionary chain than a mcdonalds employee with no stars (hasnt learned to ask if you want fries with that).

:lol:

A

Anonymous

i have trackmania but it isnt the best game in the world i have united that includes all the old versions even nations good track game

mrclam

Giga Poster
philipman2000 said:
i have trackmania but it isnt the best game in the world i have united that includes all the old versions even nations good track game

It's no the best game in the world.. it's the best FREE game in the world.

mrclam

Giga Poster
KingDring said:
I played that game - completed it about 8 times - I now hate it with a passion - But the first time i played it i loved it - We are talking about tools of destruction right?? anything u need to know about that game just ask i HAD to do it all.

Last edited by KingDring on Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total.

Erm.. Sorry if i got you in trouble there :oops: :lol:

kimahri

CF Legend
This isn't really a recommendation but what is Hellgate: London like?

And what genre is it?

EDIT: it looks like an MMORPG therefor NOT FOR ME! *avoids*

Ploddish

Hyper Poster
kimahri said:
This isn't really a recommendation but what is Hellgate: London like?

And what genre is it?

EDIT: it looks like an MMORPG therefor NOT FOR ME! *avoids*

Nope. Have you played Diablo? Well, its sort of a cross between Diablo and Serious Sam. And its meant to be fairly good. Also, I dont actually think there was any multiplayer at all in this one...

Perhaps for the sequel :p

Bitter

Mega Poster
Coaster Ollie said:
I want a full Locoroco Game for the PS3. (I got the screeensaver) :D

I LOVE LocoRoco too, it was my desktop background for ages, and of course I have the awesome screensaver too. Bring on the PC version :( .

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Mario Galaxy anyone???

Tsk! :lol:

We got it on Saturday night and Minor_Furie is hooked. I hate platformers, so it does nothnig for me, but it's a great looking game and it seems to be something pretty special if you like that kind of thing :) The gravity idea really messes with your head!!!

I downloaded the demo of Stranglehold for the PS3 too. What a load of tosh. Okay, so it's great fun and very cool, but utter tosh anyway. It's so poorly coded, and just an update in Max Payne. The thing is, it's tried hard to be enhance the interaction with the environments, and has just ended up being silly.

Still, it makes you feel damn cool at times in the same way Max Payne did. It's just like playnig cops and robbers as a kid when you dive over a wall going "bang bang bang! You're DEAD!". Only without the "no I'm not, your gun jammed <sob>" :lol:

Slayed

Hyper Poster
furie said:
Mario Galaxy anyone???

Tsk! :lol:

We got it on Saturday night and Minor_Furie is hooked. I hate platformers, so it does nothnig for me, but it's a great looking game and it seems to be something pretty special if you like that kind of thing :) The gravity idea really messes with your head!!!
I had my copy in my hand by 8am on Friday! :p (£29.95 from Asda)

Played it for a few hours over the weekend (inbetween finishing videos), it's high quality but hasn't blown me away yet. I do like platformers though.

The gravity effect is fantastic (although Jeff Minter got there first :p), but with the smaller planets the camera seems to struggle, making it difficult to see what's ahead.

mrclam

Giga Poster
I've been trying to get into mario (love mario games usually)

But so far, no dice.

I hate that you have to swing the remote to do an attack - as opposed to pressing a button. It just means you sometimes dont pull off attacks when you want to do them, and end up getting twatted.

And the gravity stuff is doing my head in.

May get into it i guess - but so far it's not looking great.

Still the best game i've played this year though.