The Beast or Samauri?

• The Beast

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Samauri

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
A lot of people now say that Samauri is a great ride but never runs to an intense programme. I wondered how the UKs other top scan, The Beast, compared to Samauris more intense times.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
From what i've heard, The Beast whips Samurai hands down, but having only ridden Samurai, I can't really comment. I do know that Samurai seems quite tame though, and most people who've ridden either over the past few years have said different.

joe

Mega Poster
The Beast. The Samurai has lost it now! It has turned from a truely thrilling ride into just a thrill ride. On the other hand the Beast is truly thrilling!

A

Anonymous

The Beast, by an absolute country mile. Far far more intense than Samurai, however I didn't get to ride Samurai when it was allegedly "good". :D

Mark

Strata Poster
I have never ridden the beast but I have been told it runs in a very funfair style fashion, which I have done! It is mental to say the least. SO Beast it is, by default.

Nadia

Mega Poster
Hmm i'll say the beast too I think, I could only manage it once because of how intense and long it goes on, lol but it had me giggling all the time on it!!

aly

Mega Poster
Yah i've ridden both and The Beast is a lot better than Samuri, this is due to the fact on most days The Beast is run on manua control, if your lucky enough to be the only person on it, or with a mate you can end up on it for quite some time!

A

Anonymous

Same as Mark I've only done a fairground version and Samurai, but that was far more impressive and intense than Samurai now runs. If it was compared to how Samurai was run however I think it would be so much more difficult to choose between the two.