Tea Or Coffee

• Tea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coffee

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
It is really hard to decide because coffee has that really addictive quality but at the end of the day sometimes you just want a cup of tea.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Coffee is too bitter. Tea is a more refreshing drink.

T FTW

Snoo

The Legend
I never liked coffee.. so tea.

Not a huge fan of either, but my great-grandma used to make a mean cup of tea.. lol

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
We've had this before, and it's a complicated matter.

When tea is nice, it's really nice, but when it's horrid, it's really nasty. It doesn't take much to make tea nasty either, and there's no mid-ground - Tea is either nasty, or great.

Coffee however has a full range of tastes, from nasty to gorgeous, but all coffee is still pretty nasty (comparatively) :lol: So coffee is always the safer option as you already know it's going to taste at least pretty vile, but may actually be pleasant. I can drink coffee however it comes. Black, latte, cappucino, espresso whatever. Tea has to be just as I like it.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a cup of coffee, it's just that I will admit it's not overly pleasant tasting, a little like neat vodka or whiskey.

So, the question :lol:

When tea is good, it's much nicer than coffee, and I drink 5 or 6 buckets of tea a day. Coffee I will always drink when out and about where the quality of the tea is dubious.

Johnny

Hyper Poster
I don't think I have ever had a cup of coffee in my life. I've tried it and had a sip of it, but I've just never had a whole cup. It's not that nice anyway.

I don't drink tea either, and I haven't had a cup for years, but I'd prefer tea to coffee if I had the choice.

A

Anonymous

I love drinking both Tea and Coffee, but I purely enjoy drinking coffee more out of the two. I just feel that coffee has more of a taste to it, than unlike Tea it doesn’t seem to be very interesting. (Plain and boring) :(

Lofty

CF Legend
I dkn really haha I lvoe both of them!

But I do seem to drink coffee alot more than I drink tea so yeah coffee it is!

Emmett

Giga Poster
Got to be Tea for me. I'm addicted to the stuff, I always have to have a cup beside me in work, don't even care if its cold I would still drink the stuff :lol: .

Never got into the coffee thing, the smell puts me off. Hate those people in the coffee shops ordering these mad coffees whcih take ages to make, just give me a cuppa, it only takes a few seconds to make.

bazpa

Hyper Poster
Tea is the only one for me, don't like coffee at all.
Got to be hot though and got to be milky