What's new

T3 Station Crash at Kentucky Kingdom

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
http://www.wave3.com/story/38333792/kentucky-kingdom-roller-coaster-closed-after-accident

Seems to be a trend in my region as of lately with station collisions, first Steel Vengeance and now this. Not sure what caused this but it's kind of early, though I know this is one of the more common types of incidents to be had.

I think that it should be determined that T3 is obviously unsafe and should be demolished at once in the interest of safety. ;) Who's with me?

Oliver.D

Roller Poster
Oh, after a painfull ride, you reach the breaks; you are happy its over, and then little accident happens. poor people.

Hutch

Strata Poster
Oh! Interesting! These new KumbaK trains must be working their magic on SLCs!
I was being sarcastic. The ride is horrendous. The new trains may have gotten rid of the headbanging but the ride is still shaky as ****, the transitions are terrible, and the restraint crushes your thighs.

Matt N

CF Legend
I was being sarcastic. The ride is horrendous. The new trains may have gotten rid of the headbanging but the ride is still shaky as :emoji_zipper_mouth:, the transitions are terrible, and the restraint crushes your thighs.
Oh... the reception of SLCs really doesn't make me too confident for Infusion in August, although I reckon it might be better than everyone says it is.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Oh... the reception of SLCs really doesn't make me too confident for Infusion in August, although I reckon it might be better than everyone says it is.
Infusion sits squarely in the middle of the SLCs. It's not good, but it's nowhere near as bad as a lot of others.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I don't hate it, but it's fine if you keep your head forward, clear from the restraints. It still hurts your shoulders, but it's not as bad.