What's new

Super Bowl XLVIII

Jason Voorhees

Hyper Poster
Today is the day we decide who goes to the Super Bowl. Put your predictions in here for the final day of the playoffs, and the Super Bowl. Go 49ers!

My predictions for today's games: Patriots at Broncos: Patriots 49ers at Seahawks: 49ers

Predictions for Super Bowl: Patriots at 49ers: 49ers

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Broncos over Seahawks - there's no stopping Peyton this year.

Smithy

Strata Poster
Brady will show Manning up tonight.

Winner of Seahawks/49'ers will go all the way, edging with Seahawks because of homefield advantage tonight. Should be some cracking games mind.

Hutch

Strata Poster
Well that's a shame that the Pats lost. They do so well during the regular season, but never seem to win any championships.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Sanchezmran said:
Well that's a shame that the Pats lost. They do so well during the regular season, but never seem to win any championships.

....Wow.

This second game is really **** good.

rtotheizzo17

Hyper Poster
Sanchezmran said:

This is a joke right?

I know its been 10 years but they won 3 times in 4 seasons at the turn of the century, and have been in 2 superbowls since then.

I hate all thingsBoston, but even I can admit they were the closest thing to a dynasty the nfl has had since the Cowboys of the early 90s

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
That's that! Next up will be Peyton lifting a trophy at the Meadowlands. :wink:

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Re: RE: Super Bowl XLVIII

Richard Sherman just became my new favorite player. Gotta go Seahawks. **** horse face, the forehead, and the Donkeys!!!

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
Smithy said:
Brady will show Manning up tonight.

Winner of Seahawks/49'ers will go all the way, edging with Seahawks because of homefield advantage tonight. Should be some cracking games mind.

Your words... Are they tasty?
:wink:

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
Jason Voorhees said:
Darn it! My 49ers lost and those IDIOTS won! Looks liek Seahawks VS. Broncos, gotta go Broncos.

Seahawks have had the Niner's number all season long. Why was today going to be different?

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
insanecoastervids said:
^^ If there is a Blizzard he won't be.
What is that supposed to mean? Do you really think they will move or postpone the Superbowl if there is a blizzard?

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
New Jersey is usually warmer in the winter than Denver, so if he can't handle cold weather he signed with the wrong team.

Lain

Giga Poster
The Broncos have the best offence this year, and the Seahawks have the best defence, so it should be an interesting game!

I'm backing the Broncos, because Peyton.