Which coaster Do you think?

• Storm Runner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stunt Fall

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

A-Kid

Giga Poster
I would say storm runner. Its more than likely smoother than Stunt fall and just better. Storm runner is also somthing I would like to ride.

SR.

Patrick

Hyper Poster
This is a pretty random poll as they're both very different rides.

I'd prefer Storm Runner, It looks much more interesting and Intamin Accelerators look much better than Vekoma GIBs. I'm sure Storm runner is smoother too.

Snoo

The Legend
Are you insane? Storm Runner by 500 million lightyears. SR is a fantastic ride.. I love it. SF isn't even unique.

Ben

CF Legend
What the ****...?

I don't think I've ever seen such a random poll. Anyway, Stunt Fall is absolutely awesome, just to point that out. Best Vekoma ever built? Most probably.

I have to agree with Ben when he says that Stunt Fall is one of the best Vekoma coasters ever made, and though I haven't been on it, it looks pretty awesome!

However, Storm Runner looks like it has a great layout, and a decent launch. As a whole, it looks better than Stunt Fall.

So, Storm Runner.

Tony

Hyper Poster
Such a random and stupid topic :roll: .

But anyways I have only been on Stuntfall out of the 2. I really liked it, the lifts and drops are brilliant, it's really scary and awesome. Storm Runner looks really good aswell. I cant really decide because they are both so differant. I did'nt find Stuntfall that rough, on my first ride there was a bit of headbanging in the cobra roll but I did'nt get any on my 3 rides after that.

For now I will say Stuntfall.

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
I'm done the Deja Vu clone of Stunt Fall and it was mediocre, at best. Boring, long lines, etc.

Storm Runner is my #4. I think I'll go with that....

Almost

Hyper Poster
LiveForTheLaunch said:
However, Storm Runner looks like it has a great layout, and a decent launch. As a whole, it looks better than Stunt Fall.

Better launch then TTD and Ka...(Well quicker)

Well...a short unimaginative ride vs. the first accelerator with inversions and killer airtime.

Storm Runner for sure.

blako

Roller Poster
Storm Runner looks much better. Stunt Fall looks good but Storm Runner is probably much better and maybe a little smoother.
Storm Runner looks like an amazing coaster that is probably much better then most accelerators.

Rush

Giga Poster
I thnk he's chosen two coasters close to ach other on the Top Coasters. :?

Storm Runner looks the better but I think SF looks cool. Deep down SF is really a boomerang with an insane lift and being inverted. Also SR has some of the most unique elements ever.

Johnny

Hyper Poster
I've been on Déjà Vu at Six Flags Magic Mountain, so I can give an honest opinion of Stunt Fall essentially.

I loved Déjà Vu. It's in my top 10, and it was smoother than I thought it would be. Probably the best Vekoma coaster made. (Except after Everest maybe).

Storm Runner however does look good, and one of the better accelerators. The airtime over the top hat looks sweet and I love the look of the last 2 inversions and that trick-track style twist finale.

Overall, Storm Runner looks better, but Déjà Vu is still a great ride.

thx

Mega Poster
What a random poll.

I've been on Stunt Fall, have to agree with Ben it's an awesome ride, you get a nice bit of airtime and it's not even rough though a Vekoma!!
Well, I'd still say that Storm Runner is better or atleast looks better, but you shouldn't underestimate Stunt Fall either.

Richie

Hyper Poster
Call me stupid, but I'd rather ride Stunt Fall if I got the choice between the two.

I love average boomerangs, so I could just imagine how much I'd love SF.

A

Anonymous

I no it's kind of random this topic, but i thought why not.

Do somthing diffrent, why be normal.

Echoes

Mega Poster
Are these coasters connected in any way?

Didn't think so. :?

Anyhow, the Deja Vu/Stunt Fall types look amazing, probably the best Vekomas out there, but they're not even close to Stormrunner. SR is fantastically smooth, forceful, frantic, creative, and just generally awesome. What else leaves you breathless for 10 minutes after the ride has ended? I'd love to ride Stunt Fall, but not before I rode Stormrunner again.

Stormrunner by a mile.

A

Anonymous

this is very random, but I dont know why anyone would choose stunt fall over Storm Runner. Storm Runner is awesome.

Drinki

Roller Poster
storm runner

i've not been on either but i'd say that storm runner looks the better of the two. :D