What's new

Storage of park maps

Peet

Giga Poster
Hi all, so I imagine I am not the only one here who keeps a collection of park maps, my question is how do you store them? I just have mine in a shoebox which isn't very satisfactory as they're all different shapes and sizes, some only fit in longways etc and trying to find maps for a particular park is a pain.

Does anybody have any better storage solutions?

lachlan

Mega Poster
Just in a drawer. But I always take two, and stick one up on the wall in my room at my parent's house.

I hardly ever look at them anyway

HeartlineCoaster

Theme Park Superhero
Neatly stacked in a big posh Universal Studios bag at the moment.
Been thinking about upgrading to a binder/folder with plastic wallets/slippery fish for a long time, at the expense of work's stationery cupboard.

jayjay

Giga Poster
They're currently on a shelf in a Parc Asterix bag. Or if I've been lazy, they're on top of a pile of something somewhere else on the shelf.

Will

Strata Poster
I have most of a drawerful, though I do often wonder why. I keep them in a few theme park plastic bags and sell the odd duplicate on eBay from time to time :)

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
I have these goony binders with sleeves in them that I use to organize them by region. Keep all the parks together, parks within a region stay together, closer to home is in the black binder, further is in the white one. Personally I love it, can't wait to expand them this year!

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Here:
44f8d874268e9e91a3421a91743a74af.jpg

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Some people here would s**t if they saw all the maps I've used once in a park, scrunched up in a back pocket before being ditched at the exit, not bothering to grab a stack of them on the way out.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Double post, but I've just emptied out an old bag and... Into the bin with you.
b74bc969abb2508c3438d39e4830ccce.jpg

Pear

Strata Poster
I used to collect maps but now I just don't care for them.

When I was collecting them however, I just put them in old shoe boxes.

Peet

Giga Poster
No offence Peet... but... really?
'Where do you store your park maps'?
Lamest. Thread. Ever. :D
;)
Hahaha that is a 100% fair comment, I shall look forward to my end-of-season award.

Having said that it does seem to have stirred up some controversial opinions - I mean how could you throw away those maps with the adorable dragons on!?

For my next topic I'm thinking - what system does everybody use for filing their theme park receipts?