Which one

• Steel force

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Magnum xl-200

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

Alex B

Mega Poster
Earlier my friend and I had a disagreement about steel force or magnum I argued magnum and he said steel force so I’m posting a poll to find out who likes which tell me which and why in the comments

GeodieCoasterFan

Mega Poster
Steel Force and its not even close in my opinion. I found Magnum a tad rough and honestly not really that fun though the location is pretty nice, I think it is thought of in a better way because of its historic value. I actually think Steel force is better than Phantoms revenge ( the only other Morgan Ive been on), was a real surprise as I was expecting a smooth pepsi max but I found it a really good ride with a powerful first drop and some nice little bunny hills on the back end

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
Magnum, no thought needed for me.

It's rough yeah, but there's worse and it does have lots of airtime. Some may feel too much so! It's fun.
Steel Force is just ok. I mean it's fun enough,but it just...ok.

Hutch

Strata Poster
Honestly Steel Force. The helix is pretty good and it has some decent airtime on the way back.

Magnum's airtime is more intense but the whole ride is a lot bumpier. Steel Force is just more enjoyable.

Snoo

The Legend
Magnum. Steel Force is emotionless. Airtimeless. Forceless. It was a glorified trolley each time I rode it. Mamba shares the same feelings.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Magnum. Steel Force is emotionless. Airtimeless. Forceless. It was a glorified trolley each time I rode it.
I agreed with this so gave you a like.
Mamba shares the same feelings.
Then you made me

tenor.gif

so I took the like away. ****puffin ;)

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
Magnum. Steel Force is emotionless. Airtimeless. Forceless. It was a glorified trolley each time I rode it. Mamba shares the same feelings.
This.

I dont usually care, but I'm a bit mad for real that some even think the two compare, or that it can be better than Magnum

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Mamba is a genuinely fab ride, very smooth, loads of air and the amazing Helix. There's no pain at all, Magnum is a little painful.

But the Vs question is Magnum vs Steel Force, and Magnum wins that hands down or up (WAHEY!)