What's new

Something thats been getting right up my crack...

Model?

• It's a photo of a model...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's a photo of the actual place...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jake

Strata Poster
I saw this on google images one day, and saved it.

Argh.jpg

I just can't decide if its a photo of the real place or a model...

It just looks too perfect and clean, and the guy on the motorbike looks like a toy solider.

What do you think?

Mat

Hyper Poster
Errmmm. That was Hard. I do belevie that this is a place. What a random place for a roller coaster to be tho?

Another thing. Where is the station? lol

A

Anonymous

Hmm...parts look real, others look really fake....Urgh, I can't decide really...

robbeal

Hyper Poster
I'm not sure, it looks like the Pinfari mini mega coasters, I think it probably is real, just one of those photos that looks fake for some reason.

A

Anonymous

It's real. I'd reckon its at Pinfari's construction factories. :?

joe

Mega Poster
detonator_freak said:
Hey that's an exact clone of Mighty Mini Mega isn't it?

Yeah, a Pinfari junior coaster.

And thats real for sure, there are even people riding bikes around.

kir

Hyper Poster
The van says "Tivoli" on it, I don't know if that gives away anything. It is a Pinfari Mini Mega Coaster MM29, and I think it's real.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Well, even though I'm pretty sure its real, a lot of parts look like it is indeed a model. Pretty weird.

It looks pretty real to me. I was looking to see if I could see shadows or anything, so I could tell if it was real or not, and I did. But, it could just be a very detailed model which I doubt.

Harvey

Hyper Poster
Are you blind or stoopid?

I would ask you the same thing, but Im afraid you would lie and say neither.

Its real, its too "every daylife" to be a model, the surroundings (transit van and a guy on a bike), the snow, just looks like a real life surrounding rather than that of a model.

A

Anonymous

No idea!
Its very detailed for a model, but the guy on the bike does look very plasticy, and the coaster isn't listed on RCDB...

Hmm..

~Why would a guy cycle round a coaster, anyway..

But i think it is real.. its far too good to be fake.