What's new

Smoothest coaster?

dropthefloor93

Hyper Poster
Re:

Artichoke said:
For some reason. Space Mountain at Disney World was smooth as **** for me. Well, at least towards the end of the ride. It was almost as if there was no track at all. It was an awesome feeling.

^This

I found Space Mountain to be so smooth it was scary. My other nomination is Bizarro... that ride was DAMN SMOOTH as well as Raptor at CP. Raptor was too smooth.

s15c

Mega Poster
^doesn't go places

But I'd say Mean Streak. *watches responses*

LOLJK. For wooden coasters, El Toro (no derp). For steel, I would say Disaster Transport. That ride is like butter at room temperature. Talon was pretty smooth, too.

D1993

Hyper Poster
For some reason, I really distinctively remember California Screamin' being really really smooth!
I remember riding it and thinking wow this is like sliding on butter!

Lofty

CF Legend
owenrita121 said:
Ben 10 or thi3teen . Those two ride are very smooth , thats mainly because they are new though.

Just because something is "New" does not mean it's smooth. Ridiculous comment.

andrus

Giga Poster
dominoes said:
^But it does help.
Agreed! One of the smoothest coasters I have ever ridden was Desert Race. But when I rode it this year it was really bumpy and rattling.. :/ So to be new definitely helps for a smooth experience. Or at least if it's Intamin! But of course, a brand new SLC wont be a guarantee for a smooth experience.. :p