Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wouldn't like to say...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Ethan

Strata Poster
I hate it when it's 3 in the morning and I just can't get to sleep. Also, I can get quite hot in the night, which is just annoying. It's driving me crazy!

So my question is, how do you help yourself get to sleep?

Ethan

Strata Poster
^ Is that what you do, or what you recommend to me? Because I think I get quite a lot of excerise! :)

FaceYourNemesis

Hyper Poster
Ethan said:
^ Is that what you do, or what you recommend to me? Because I think I get quite a lot of excerise! :)

That's what I do, and also what I recommend to anyone with sleep problems :)

I'm guaranteed a great night sleep if I've been on a long power walk during the day.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
POP a Xanax with a couple of glasses of wine. Doctors will tell you not to drink on them, but what do they know?

You'll be out like a light.

You're welcome!

Venom2053

Hyper Poster
I usually give up sleeping at that point and watch a movie. At some point during it I will pass out (unless its a really good movie). Only problem with it is I usually dream about the unfinished movie :S

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
I've had insomnia off and on for years. Some is due to my sleep apnea, some due to stress.

What do I do? I get up and do ther things instead of try to fight my way to sleep.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Avoid doing anything that makes your brain work hard and hour before going to bed. Switch off the computer, don't play games or read intense books. Also avoid tea, coffee, cola several hours before bed time.

Instead, veg in front of a mindless film/tv show, read a book, knock one out and you'll sleep like a light.

I also find pretending to be asleep (close eyes, lie still and don't think about anything) works.

I love sleeping.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Good sleep patterns. So up early and plenty of exercise in the day. Don't exercise too late though otherwise you can wake yourself up.

Avoid caffeine if you can (I never have it after 6 p.m.) and avoid too much stimulation before bed (don't go to bed after playing computer games, or getting irate on the internet). I find that reading helps and a bath, but it's different for different people.

None of this is as good as decent sex (though any sex is fine, it's all good really). Two pumps and a squirt, roll over and you'll be fine until morning :)

Hmmmm... Ian has the same advice - it must be good :)

nadroJ

CF Legend
furie said:
Yeah, a more attractive partner, but wives object... ;)

But wouldn't a more attractive partner be even more exciting and therefore more likely lead to premature....over excitement? ;]

I never have problems sleeping unless there's somebody making a lot of noise. Like snoring. Or ticking clocks. Or music playing somewhere in the house. Little distracting noises are the only thing that really keep me awake.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
If you're going for a piss in a hole in the floor of a windy shed, do you want to stick around or get it done quick as? If it's a fantastic bathroom with gold trimmings, heated floor and internet access; you're going to want to hang around a bit and luxuriate... ;)

kimahri

CF Legend
Regardless of the situation, if your premature ejaculation is bothering you, you should go see a doctor. Remember the time I had a lump on my bollock and I freaked out, became a reclusive lump of flesh for 2 months, signed my will and stayed in the corner untill I died? Well, I went to a Doctor and he was like, Yo, you got a cyst on one of the tubes, yo gon' be fine. Man up Bitch!

Go see a doctor and show your lady what a REAL man you are!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
kimahri said:
Regardless of the situation, if your premature ejaculation is bothering you, you should go see a doctor. Remember the time I had a lump on my bollock and I freaked out, became a reclusive lump of flesh for 2 months, signed my will and stayed in the corner untill I died? Well, I went to a Doctor and he was like, Yo, you got a cyst on one of the tubes, yo gon' be fine. Man up Bitch!

Go see a doctor and show your lady what a REAL man you are!

I can't, not after last time. I went because I'd grown an abnormally large, green third testicle. He examined me and said it must have just been a pea from last night's dinner that had got caught up down there. It made my pants much more roomy after I'd taken it out. Tasty teste too.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
I don't have trouble sleeping. I have trouble waking up though, thats for sure. Its like a massive FFS moment when I eventually wake...

And if for some reason I do, I watch The Big Bang Theory. That always does the trick.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
I sometimes have trouble going to sleep at a reasonable time, and getting up at a similarly reasonable time the morning after.

However, when I do sleep, I sleep well. Weird how the military makes you realize that you deep inside love sleeping.

Or it's just the perpetual darkness in the winter. Hard to tell.