What's new

Ethan

Just looking through these images, thought I'd leave some advice. Your work looks great, but I imagine the reason you're not getting any feedback, comments or recognition on here is because you're not engaging with us. People have both asked you questions and given praise however you never respond, which defeats the point of these forums! I would discuss your projects with us more, and I imagine you'll get more recognition and reach more people, because right now it feels like you're using the forum purely for self-promotion. I mean, there's nothing wrong with that, but it doesn't send the best message when you ignore replies.

No shade being thrown here, just being honest and wish you the best! :)

ImagineerTim

Gamesmaster 2016
Just looking through these images, thought I'd leave some advice. Your work looks great, but I imagine the reason you're not getting any feedback, comments or recognition on here is because you're not engaging with us. People have both asked you questions and given praise however you never respond, which defeats the point of these forums! I would discuss your projects with us more, and I imagine you'll get more recognition and reach more people, because right now it feels like you're using the forum purely for self-promotion. I mean, there's nothing wrong with that, but it doesn't send the best message when you ignore replies.

No shade being thrown here, just being honest and wish you the best! :)
But this thread is for Dwemer Coaster. Why discuss other projects? I will show you my other work soon!

So what to discuss? I dont know what you mean.

So do you like the style of theming? The problem is there is very much to built actually!
Also keep in mind that creating attractions is like creating a mystery. So I hope everyone will ride my Dwemer Coaster!

And pls dont be too hard its my first Planet Coaster Project...

I reply when it makes sense for me. Its no Chat. Its a Thread. But I love every comment of course!

I look all the comments every day. So feel free to discuss about my Dwemer Coaster.
:cool:

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
@Ethan is basically right as to why I don't bother commenting anymore. Your threads and more like portfolio galleries than discussion threads.

I mean, you didn't answer my question in this very thread. If it doesn't "make sense" for you to reply to me on a question like that, then... eh.

But they're beautiful, don't get me wrong - your work is spectacular.

@Ethan is basically right as to why I don't bother commenting anymore. Your threads and more like portfolio galleries than discussion threads.

I mean, you didn't answer my question in this very thread. If it doesn't "make sense" for you to reply to me on a question like that, then... eh.

But they're beautiful, don't get me wrong - your work is spectacular.
Oh dear 😂😂😂