What's new

Skyline Park | Sky Dragster | Maurer Söhne Motorbike

Martyn B

CF Legend
This thing just looks brutal!

Steeplechase feels like it's trying to throw you out at 15mph, so god knows what this'll be like....

Dar

Hyper Poster
I think this could be OK if the cars are low to the track. Steeplechase only feels like you're being thrown out because you're sat 10 yards above the track.

Is this definitely a motorbike coaster or could it be one of their wing coasters?

Martyn B

CF Legend
Only just noticed that s-bend in the second pic, meaning the launch must go into that horse shoe turn.... at a ridiculous speed to then have to make it over the large double up....

TilenB

Strata Poster
^ Don't forget the helix between the turnaround and camelbacks (1st photo). This thing is going to be powered in some way, I'm sure of it.

Dar

Hyper Poster
It's finished.
13391439_1111845638854069_523950572968075973_o.jpg

Yay?

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster
What. A. Monstrosity. I'll be kind and not say too much, but that S-bend reminds me of RCT when you finish building a coaster and it's not quite lined up with the station. I didn't expect it take over a year to build like Wildfire, but I'm impressed/distressed that it's taken, like, a week, to build a manufacturer's first!?

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
Always wanted to defend Maurer when people said they deserved to go out of business, they make decent rides like shock and rip rocket.

But after seeing this? **** it. I hope bankruptcy is looming.

TilenB

Strata Poster
I don't think this will have any lifts or launches, considering what has been said in the initial announcement (interaction to control the speed), but will rather look sort of like this:

4120-ba3851442afe4dff33e644f00aa87ddd.jpg

US08453578-20130604-D00001.png

DelPiero

Strata Poster
That's possibly the worst cred I've ever seen.
Hopefully when finished it won't be so bad and ride experience might be great, but god that looks awful.

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
This is quite possibly the stupidest looking ride I've ever seen. No wonder Maurer is ending coaster production... This is atrocious. Just- no.