What's new

Sky Flyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Are they getting rid of Sky Flyer at Flamingo Land. Because on "www.flamingolandcrazy.com" it says that it is a past ride. Please don't say there getting rid of it.

DjTommyB

Hyper Poster
I don't think it's going anywhere atm. I went last month and they had painted the bit that supports the ride in like colourful patterns to freshen it up. It might leave the park within the next few years along with Corkscrew as I think they're probably the oldest rides left there. :)

coasterC

Roller Poster
It might leave the park within the next few years along with Corkscrew

WHAT, then there'll be no more classic corkscrews in the UK will there?? :cry:

A

Anonymous

If they are getting rid of sky flyer... Oh well, i didn't like it that much. BUT they can't get rid of corkscrew! It not that great but it looks really good where it is and it's classic!

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
coasterC said:
WHAT, then there'll be no more classic corkscrews in the UK will there?? :cry:

My point exactly.

I do hope they both don't go anywhere as they're both amazing and help keep me entertained on my annual week there.

(Though once, 5 of my teeth came loose from the roughness of Corkscrew) :p

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Well removing it would be tragic. I mean, they could put a GOOD ride there, god forbid. A ride that people would know the name of!!!

kimahri

CF Legend
200.jpg

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
flamingolandbummer12 said:
Please don't say there getting rid of it

To save you the pain of ever having to read that that god-awful rust bucket is being removed, I've decided to lock the topic.

You're welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.