What's new

Skins Season 3

Sam

Giga Poster
I love it. And there's some ****ing hot totty in it..... most of it being young totty. yesplz.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Insane said:
Ahhhh episode 2 was much better! Anybody else agree?
I didnt really like the first episode that much as it was a tad bit too happy!
The 2nd episode was poor, but then it wa sa Cook episode so it was bound to be ****ty.

Gareth from The Office does not make a good gangster. The song was pointless and Cook's behaviour was cringeworthy. In a way he reminds me a bit of Sam, who in turn reminds me of me in the late 90's.

One of the worst episodes that I've ever seen, although yet again, the character interaction and development is so well written. It was a bit odd to see Effy naturally laugh at something funny though...

I've also decided that Effy, the lesbian, the lesbian twin and the dizzy blonde bird can sit on various parts of my body when they like, for however long they like.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Lain said:
Did anyone else have horrible flashbacks to Matilda when Cook was eating that cake?

Yes. Slightly weird.

Just finished watching on 4oD, and it wasn't as good as episode 1, but certainly wasn't as bad as everyone says. Many of the characters are trying to be the previous characters, which isn't working that well for me.

Ian said:
I've also decided that Effy, the lesbian, the lesbian twin and the dizzy blonde bird can sit on various parts of my body when they like, for however long they like.

That list with the exception of Pandorra can sit on my cock if they please ;)

tks

Strata Poster
Episode 3 - LOVED IT.

Funny, well written (By Posh Kenneth from Series 1&2), but a bit sad to see Thomas going, would've made a good calmer for Pandora.. Who by the looks of it is on the verge of a breakdown next week..

Emmett

Giga Poster
Yeah strange that they spent the whole episode introducing him and then for him to go. I would like to see him stay as he added a bit more to the line up.

Really enjoyed the episode and I thought Mackenzie Crook was fantastic as the bad guy.

Lain

Giga Poster
I didn't like the third episode.

It was so predictable. It's like the writers got a book of clichés, and that just became the script.

Lame.

Dave

CF Legend
Well from the next week preview that Thomas guy is coming back to munch Pandora, but I bet he'll have HIV and pass it on to her...

I dunno....i loved the auntie with the chainsaws though, haha.

tks

Strata Poster
Dave said:
Well from the next week preview that Thomas guy is coming back to munch Pandora, but I bet he'll have HIV and pass it on to her...

I dunno....i loved the auntie with the chainsaws though, haha.

Wow.. I think your "acceptable joke" monitor just failed.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
A lame episode last night I thought. So many pointless and random parts. However, it's compelling viewing for some unknown reason. Although the plots are pants this season - and Cook is the most irritating character ever - it's written like a book, with each part racing towards the end of a chapter. Excellent.

Oh and Pandora's norks when she was running! **** me! Yes please!

tks

Strata Poster
So... It was a Pandora episode that turned into a massive Effy episode. Fan-****ing-tastic... :roll:

the_missus

Mega Poster
I love Skins!! Don't think its as goos as the previous 2 series...but with Effy as the main character (and now legal...not that it stopped me perving before!) its got my vote!!

Love the dynamic of the twins, I like the shy one and I find the other one...can't remember her name...so funny, cos she's just so stupid and annoying!

Love Pandora!! She's just so weird and crazy! And did anyone else notice her pair of love melons last week?!! :shock: wowser!!!

Tis deffo got my vote!! :wink:

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^ Yeah, I notcied (read above). It's nice to know that I think like a lesbian.

I've gone off Effy a bit, sure she's attractive, but she's not the best bird in the show.

Boring episode expected this week - Freddie is as dull as well thumbed brass Zippo.

the_missus

Mega Poster
Ian said:
^ Yeah, I notcied (read above). It's nice to know that I think like a lesbian.
I kinda skim read your post so didn't really read what you had said!

I think you are a lesbian trapped in a mans body!

Yeah can't see it being too exciting this week...but I've got some nice eye candy so can't complain too much! Now if only Effy had Pandora's breasticles then I would be very happy indeedy!!

Emmmerrrr

Mega Poster
Cook is beyond annoying.
Effy is also very ugh.
The non gay twin does my head in.

I think everyone else is okay though. Cook's episode was my least favourite so far and I kind of think they're trying too hard with the humour. I can't help but watch it though!

Ali

Mega Poster
Episode 5 was really sad.
I want to kill Cook, and Effy for sleeping with Cook, AGAIN. :x
I felt well sorry for Freddie.

the_missus

Mega Poster
I know Effy was such a whore!! Just how I like them!

Was a bit of an anti-climax episode...not much happened!

Can't wait for Naomi's episode next week......Hope there's some good action in it! And if we get to see Pandora's puppies again...I would be very ahppy!! :wink: