Do you like skinny jeans?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Richie

Hyper Poster
What do you think about skinny jeans? Do you like them on men? Women? Do you not like them at all? What colours? Do you like them, but would never wear them? Are you not fussed?

Discuss! :D

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
They're a very old Goth fashion, and I've still got a pair of black ones I used to wear back in the mid to late 90's.

You've got to have the right body shape though, and the right outfit to go with them. If' you're too skinny, you look dreadful. Too beefy or fat, and you look atrocious. It's a fine line to walk really. You also have to be careful with foot-wear as you can easily make yourself look like a clown or a seal :lol:

As long as they're a good fit, and you're not so fat in the arse that it looks like you're an r shape, then fine :)

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'd never suit a pair as I have a rugby player thighs and arse (apparently). As furie said, I don't have the correct body shape.

I assocaite them with goths/emos/gays....but whatever you feel comfortbale wearing is fine by me. (As long as it's not drag at a CF-Live :p)

Rach

Giga Poster
Love them as long as what Furie said you have the right body shape.

I also associate them with goths and emos they go great with a nice pair of converse.

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
I think they look really stupid. All the "scene kids" tend to wear them. I don't anything against emo's though.
They look really uncomfortable especially in the hot weather. For me it's either camo shorts or regular jeans.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Ben said:
I think they're ever so slightly too gay.

You're probably right :)

Though looking gay is a serious advantage in the Goth scene. I knew blokes who made Scott (Det Freak) look like Hulk Hogan, and they always had the fittest women sleeping with them. The ladies just couldn't get enough.

So I was happy to go a little effeminate (let's face it, I'm hardly built like David Bowie though :lol: ) to ensure I snagged the pretty ones (girls)... I was only chatted up by blokes a couple of times too, so it was probably a good mid ground :D

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
I do own some tighter fitting jeans, though nothing like the girls jeans on guys that you see.

But my general rule of thumb is that if you cannot feel your balls.

Your jeans are too tight!

thx

Mega Poster
I hate them. Because of my apparently "too strong" legs. As I've been looking for jeans for quite a long time, and everything I see at shops are really tight, made for chopsticks, even if they look big, they really are not. And I'm not into "Hip Hop"-jeans. Also when wearing jeans I prefer them to be comfortable (ok, who doesn't) and have some free room in them, so that it quite feels like I'm wearing nothing (although that's not necessary).
However, if you're body fits in them nicely and you like them, please go ahead wear them.

Snoo

The Legend
No.

I think they look MASSIVELY retarded.. plus the only people who wear them have toothpicks for legs and NO asses at all.

Emmmerrrr

Mega Poster
I love them, I believe I have 6 pairs.
x2 black
white
electric blue
x2 normal jean colour

I'm not a stick either.

Lads in them <3.

I am infact wearing some right now.

Dom

Roller Poster
I like them, got two pairs

1 Black - £105
1 Denim - £15

lol

What was I thinking first time round.

A

Anonymous

I like them on girls!! :D But I wear normal jeans.
Anyone who thinks just emos were them, needs to get a life ok?

Emmmerrrr

Mega Poster
Dom said:
I like them, got two pairs

1 Black - £105
1 Denim - £15

lol

What was I thinking first time round.

Yeah I would never pay that much mate. :p
The most I've paid for a pair was just under £30 I think. They're from H&M and they're the bestest jeans in the world ever.