What's new

Six Flags St. Louis New Coaster or Ride Coming soon?

MurphNation

Mega Poster
So apparently markings have been sited at Six Flags St. Louis. I saw a few posts on twitter about it, then I saw a couple of youtube videos so here's the info:

On the Former Tidal Wave plot their is marking sightings, Now this could really be anything but this could be big! Local Missouri enthusiasts (like myself) have spotted markers in that plot of land. In one video, a channel named "Ides of March Adventures", finds markings on the former Tidal Wave plot. Then a channel named "Show Me Coasters" posted a video about it.

But these dudes were to late and the markings were spotted first by others too.

So does this really mean anything? Yes and No, I would keep an eye on it because an Missouri-Iowa Coaster War is starting to brew, a lot of these parks in this "war" will probably do something, I mean except for WOF, RIP! But for right now it's just speculation, nothing is for sure.

Ides of March Adventures:

Show Me Coasters:

Skyye

Mega Poster
Glad I'm not the only one to see this! I saw show me coasters' video but didn't realize that they were late. Def something to keep an eye on imo. Has someone made a layout of the markings yet or no?

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Markers can mean a lot of things, and not all of them interesting. It could simply be "this is where the utility cables are buried, do not dig too deeply here when making a new flower bed".

MurphNation

Mega Poster
Glad I'm not the only one to see this! I saw show me coasters' video but didn't realize that they were late. Def something to keep an eye on imo. Has someone made a layout of the markings yet or no?
Not yet!

Unless your WOF 50th anniversary thread is right after all.
Hopefully I am right!!!

Markers can mean a lot of things, and not all of them interesting. It could simply be "this is where the utility cables are buried, do not dig too deeply here when making a new flower bed".
lol! We'll see!

Skyye

Mega Poster
Probably gonna be a spot used for Fright Fest from this point on tbh (tidal wave spot). However, there is the GoKart spot, despite the boss being right there. I see it as a better plot for a new ride, since it seems to be larger IMO

(edit): using google earth (not perfect, I know), the tidal wave spot + some land next to boomerang is ~3577 square meters, while the gokart track area alone is ~4,207.3 square meters. However, if the park got rid of the sky coaster (probably not gonna happen... but idk) the area jumps to ~7379 square meters.

I know I'm speculating a lot, but the last thing this park got in terms of coasters was Boomerang in 2012...

Last edited: