What's new

Six Flags Great America tease for 2016

Intricks

Strata Poster
So Six Flags Great America have produced a teaser and holy crap is it making people worried. The teaser is about a minute long, and it shows American Eagle doused in purple lighting before going to static and then jumping to a light signal at the end that shows Coming Soon in the sky flashing in and out.

Now then, while this is completely coming from left field, the video does offer some insight. Inside the static it shows brief splashes of people either standing in a group or walking towards something as well as 2 other items. Something of color in the upper right, and something seriously quick in the lower left.

Thoughts?

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Don't be so sure. ;)

[tweet]https://twitter.com/SFGreat_America/status/632327213812162560[/tweet]

They really confused us this time. I applaud them with their good teaser this year.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Also, Southwest Amphitheater has some work being done.

I hate these "Large Images" I'll post them later.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Hooray for leaks!

qTZXKoC.png

It's either a leak, or a prank. Whatever it is, it's a pretty stupid move.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Once upon a time, Six Flags Great America had a great Amphitheatre in the Southwest Territory. Until a few weeks ago, it sat dormant for a long duration of time. Now...

lZkjVdN.jpg

ir4bPfL.jpg

OLz491V.jpg

Either JLBFM or a flat ride package.

Edit: Fixed! :D

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

njn63

Mega Poster
GuyWithAStick said:
You have to add .jpg to the end of imgur links.

Not where I imagined they would put a Justice League ride. I noticed piles of wood on the other side of Eagle (towards Washington Street) about a month ago while I was there though so that makes sense to see action in that area.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
njn63 said:
I noticed piles of wood on the other side of Eagle (towards Washington Street) about a month ago while I was there though so that makes sense to see action in that area.
That wood has been there for ages. It's so they can just replace a broken/bent(yes, pieces of wood have been curved/bent) without having to call Intamin.

Also, if you go to www.sixflags.com/greatamerica/attractions/jlbfm , it redirects you to the 2016 overview(you can see in the URL), which says Access is denied.

So Justice League Battle for Metropolis, yay...!

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Yes, just like SFSL, SFOT, Six Flags Mexico and coming to two more Six Flags parks in 2017. :wink: