What's new

Six Flags Fiesta Texas?

Intricks

Strata Poster
So GCI uploaded a video back in February of Ryes Airplane coaster. While I nornally wouldnt make anything of it, the background that is normally just a generic background, is something very different.

At the top of tthe lift, you can makeout a certain Six Flags coasters first drop. Possible addition based on their recent tease as wasnt Ryes airplane coaster deemed one intense ride from back in the day?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkQlay9t76c[/youtube]

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Yeah, thats SFFT for sure... but I'm not sure if I'd buy into this yet.
GCI did the same thing with Knight Valley woodie, they showed artwork of it being at SDC and being built around their arrow mine train, Thunderation.

bmac

Giga Poster
insanecoastervids said:
They aren't going to add it they just got Iron Rattler

Hasn't stopped Six Flags before.

GCI has a habit of using the backgrounds of other amusement parks (to make a good note, none of them so far have had a GCI coaster built in them yet) to display other rides that are meant for totally different parks. So far from what I know, GCI is interested in building a new Airplane Coaster but no one wants it.

Jason Voorhees

Hyper Poster
That is definitely Six Flags Fiesta Texas but wasn't there something like this when they did Mountain Flyer and used SDC as their background? I wouldn't keep my eye on it. It is just probably a PR stunt.