CF Legend

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
The new colours look great so far:-

image0.png

Last edited:

solarfall

Mega Poster
I thought they were just doubling down on the ghostly stuff? God I hope it's not another capes**t theme, they have enough as is.

oberthewhat

Roller Poster
Has anyone followed the clues around the park? There are several of the logos on the ground around the park with numbers and letters on them. I managed to take a picture of two yesterday while it was pouring rain... didnt spend any time looking for others. one had an "N" and 8/15 on it and the other had a "O" and 2/15 on it

Intamin Forever

Mega Poster
All the clues can be unjumbled into FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH.

The Fountain of Youth, a mythical spring, allegedly restores the youth of anyone who drinks or bathes in its waters. Tales of such a fountain have been recounted around the world for thousands of years, appearing in the writings of Herodotus (5th century BC), in the Alexander romance (3rd century AD), and in the stories of Prester John (early Crusades, 11th/12th centuries AD). Stories of similar waters also featured prominently among the people of the Caribbean during the Age of Exploration (early 16th century); they spoke of the restorative powers of the water in the mythical land of Bimini. Based on these many legends, explorers and adventurers looked for the elusive Fountain of Youth or some other remedy to aging, generally associated with magic waters. These waters might have been a river, a spring, or any other water-source said to reverse the aging process and to cure sickness when drunk or bathed in.

This could potentially add up to be a part of the theme for the ride and I believe the story will go like this:

A boss of an industrial cult came together and searched for the Fountain Of Youth, coming off it unsuccesful this group of mysterious, half-human and half-robot, met with a scientist who told them that someone had possessed the fountain and had reversed the curse. Therefore meaning that everyone who drank out waters aged and died causing an apocolypse -style event which meant that this group had to find it to stop it. So they have designed and built a transport device which can detect water and automatically travel there. However this devious mode of transport SPINS out of control FLIPPING YOU UPSIDE DOWN and causing all sorts of whacky movements, throwing them out of the device and leaving you to experience its wicked wrath.

Basically I am saying that you are going on an adventure on an S&S Axis Coaster and you left spinning and inverting and enduring weird transitions and a first of a kind experience.

I would suggest watching Coaster Chall on youtube, Link is here;

Coaster Chall's Video

Last edited:

Intamin Forever

Mega Poster
I have a theory:

This is the new updated version of the skyrocket, also known as the skyrocket 4, which instead of going straight into the station after its cycle it has an extended layout.