What's new

Six Flags Carolina

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
It's been a long time since I've posted RCT stuff here, so I may as well advertise my newest park. I don't know how long it'll take, but it's probably near 50%. I'll be building until I hit the object limit... after the park I'll be adding buildings outside. The park is based on Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom and Six Flags Darien Lake.

sfcad1.png

sfcad2.png

sfcad3.png

sfcad4.png

This is a 200 square map, and although some will be blacked out, you can get an idea of what's done here:

sfcmap.png

Whoa damn Brian! Looks just as good as your Watkins park.. And it looks like you got a lot done so me wanna see more! :p

That custom waterslide looks cool though but brings back bad memories of when I pretty much drown in one.

A

Anonymous

Looks really nice. Looking forward to seeing more. The details of the supports for your inverted coaster is great, and am trying to do the same with my coasters.

Snoo

The Legend
Bigger pictures you bastard.

I don't have RCT2, so I can never look at it. :(

BUT.. from what I've seen.. brilliant.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
It may just be the cropping, but I find the second picture a bit eyesore. Yellow to brown... there better be something just outside of the picture to balance it out a bit.

Looks like your other parks.. Realistic, but very nice. And PLEASE for those of us who can't actually see/download the park, could you post bigger screens or at least send me some on MSN? I love your work but I don't have the computer space to download parks.

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
Thanks for the thoughts! As always, I'll be glad to send some pictures on AIM and MSN. No big screens in my advertisement topics, although when it's released there will be a giant overview where you'll be able to see everything.

Anyway, I've reached a year 500 milestone... so here's some stuff:

sfc500.png

sfc500maplarge.png

Enjoy!

WOW that park is huge! It looks great, and I'll be hitting you up on MSN shortly for some more screens. Blizzard building isn't my absolutely favourite, but it still works!

Keep it up.

Snoo

The Legend
I always love your parks Brian. Such detail. If I can ever get MSN to work, I'll hit ya up.

HitnRun

Roller Poster
Looks good Mr. (CP)6. You nailed the Six Flags atmosphere very well. I hope the rides break down quite often in this park.

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
Hey everybody,

Another small update here as I continue to work. The goal is still February, although we'll see if that happens or not. I'll do my best. Enjoy!

sfcad12.png

UGH why must your parks be so nice and realistic? And your building style is usually always the same but you manage to make it not look repetitive!

I love it!

HitnRun

Roller Poster
Stunning as always CedarPoint6. The realism in that last screen is untouchable. My only complaint is the octagon/hexagon shaped buildings in the lower left corner look kind of awkward. Could just be the angle though.