Silverwood | Stunt Pilot | RMC Raptor | 2021

richardcrete

Mega Poster
stunt-pilot.jpg
stunt-pilot2.jpg

Source :

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Wait, what... New restraints?! For once I'll happily take a good stapling on this.

I'm not 100% certain, but I think the restraints are actually the same as previous Raptors, it's just that the shoulder straps haven't been fitted yet.
And also, I've ridden Railblazer... I'm not entirely sure I'd want to ride an RMC Raptor without some sort of shoulder restraint! 😮

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I'm not 100% certain, but I think the restraints are actually the same as previous Raptors, it's just that the shoulder straps haven't been fitted yet.
And also, I've ridden Railblazer... I'm not entirely sure I'd want to ride an RMC Raptor without some sort of shoulder restraint! 😮
They are different restraints, Jersey Devil has them too. The bar and the vests are both slightly different. That isn't the finished product what you're seeing there, there's not even any padding.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
On another note, someone in the comments of that post was whinging about throughput and the park confirmed the coaster will have a continuously moving station like WW and JD, although considering it only has two trains I don't really see the point?

Shadow17

Roller Poster
On another note, someone in the comments of that post was whinging about throughput and the park confirmed the coaster will have a continuously moving station like WW and JD, although considering it only has two trains I don't really see the point?
For some reason I thought I remembered them confirming 4 trains for this, but I can't seem to find it.

oriolat2

Giga Poster
For some reason I thought I remembered them confirming 4 trains for this, but I can't seem to find it.
Even with a continuous moving station it cannot have more trains than blocks and there has to be at least one extra block. As I see it, this has station, lift, main brake run and pre-station block.

I don't think any park has the actual resources and ability to run this clone on 3 trains as originally intended (unavoidable stacking = loss of capacity while having to maintain 3 trains) because there are always a million ways trains get stacked with such a short ridetime. That's why Silverwood is smart and realistic purchasing just 2 trains, even more so knowing trains are of the most expensive parts on any new coaster.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Actually, I believe RailBlazer could have 6 blocks. (Station, pre-station, transfer track, pre-transfer track, main brake run, lift hill)

VonRolland

Hyper Poster
Actually, I believe RailBlazer could have 6 blocks. (Station, pre-station, transfer track, pre-transfer track, main brake run, lift hill)
Does look like 5 tbf. Station, Pre-lift & Lift, Main Circuit & Service, Transfer & Wait.
Either way more then 2 trains seems abit pointless given the load/unload time and time it takes to run the course would as 'oriolat2' said be pointless.
Hope we see a different zero car than the typical handlebar zero car