What's new

Silverwood | Stunt Pilot | RMC Raptor | 2021

Twisterfan1995

Roller Poster
Glad to see a park like this getting a larger scale thrill ride. Would have definitely stopped by this place back when I was last out that way if I had known it existed. Hopefully, RMC and the park continue collaborating w stuff like this. Would be cool to see Silverwood become like a showcase park for RMC.

Matthew Fair

Mega Poster
In @Coaster Chall YouTube's latest video he's interviewed the marketing manager at Silverwood who said they were looking at an RMC Raptor at one point but the talks fizzled out, "however after the year 2020 has been for theme parks it fell back into our laps". To me that sounds like at one point this was meant to be going to another park but they cancelled and Silverwood picked it up on the cheap?

i305_zack

Mega Poster
In @Coaster Chall YouTube's latest video he's interviewed the marketing manager at Silverwood who said they were looking at an RMC Raptor at one point but the talks fizzled out, "however after the year 2020 has been for theme parks it fell back into our laps". To me that sounds like at one point this was meant to be going to another park but they cancelled and Silverwood picked it up on the cheap?
Well what park do you think they got the plans from?

richardcrete

Mega Poster
126387415_526447575378216_4879845826876750867_n.jpg

Source : http://instagr.am/p/CH-06LPnW3L/

richardcrete

Mega Poster
136194101_121561929785421_6972312933748024105_n.jpg

More photos of Stunt Pilot construction in RMC factories : tomorow on Silverwood Theme Park's Instagram account !

Howie

Donkey in a hat
My missus really wants to go to this part of the world, so if we're ever allowed to travel again Silverwood could well be somewhere we end up going. I'd rather go back to Florida personally, so who wins out on that remains to be seen, but if it's Mrs Howie (clue: it probably will be), then at least this will go some way to boosting my excitement for it. Raptor's are awesome, can't wait til there's one in every (small-ish) park.