What's new

SFNE | Supergirl Sky Flyer | Zamperla Endeavour

Seems SFNE have placed a teaser on their theater and will be announcing on August 28th. This would be 1 day before the announcements are made for the whole chain.

View attachment 5808
Maxx Force launch coaster for the 150th Anniversary? That's kind of what I am thinking...Especially a day before! With this, I think they are saving SFGA as a big annoucement for August 29 (with all other SF parks) and this is the big hint that Six Flags has a great year in 2020

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
If that's the case, I'm going to laugh when they take out Joker's Wild Card, for the second time, and put the Endeavor in that spot which once held Nightwing... take out a lay-down Enterprise ride for a sit-down Enterprise ride. Makes sense to Six Flags. (In a park with 2 Boomerangs, 2 Wipeouts, 2 Frisbees)

Pear

Strata Poster
If that's the case, I'm going to laugh when they take out Joker's Wild Card, for the second time, and put the Endeavor in that spot which once held Nightwing... take out a lay-down Enterprise ride for a sit-down Enterprise ride. Makes sense to Six Flags. (In a park with 2 Boomerangs, 2 Wipeouts, 2 Frisbees)
Yeah that spot is definitely an interesting one. It would make sense to remove the Wipeout now that they have the Freestyle.

What a great addition to mark the 150th anniversary of the park

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
Well based on this planning document some ride will be leaving the park to be relocated elsewhere: https://www.agawam.ma.us/AgendaCenter/ViewFile/Agenda/_08152019-1078

I don't have a picture atm but the sign has been changed to say 082919 which means the early announcement was a mistake and that no Six Flags parks will be announcing early this year.
How exactly did you get to that conclusion? I can barely understand that document. Either that, or I'm a complete buffoon.

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
I've seen elsewhere people say a ride will move....so, yeah, Joker's Wildcard (to place the Zamp ride in that spot)
I bet Joker ends up down near the other Joker (coaster)....or at the North End, maybe where my beloved Time W4rp used to be

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
And before Joker was in that spot, Nightwing, the Fantastic Huss Fly Away was in that plot.

So in a roundabout way they replaced an Enterprise type ride with... An Enterprise type ride