What's new

SFMM Batman re-painted

Brookes

Giga Poster
It's true, Batman The Ride at SFMM is getting painted blue. I don't have any pictures that I can show but Xpress can confirm it as he took photos of it there yesterday and people over at TPR have confirmed it aswell. I've got to say from the pics I've seen the blue looks great with Riddler's turquoise colour. Also Goliath has had a new lick of paint but in normal colours.

I love Blue B&M track!

I was a bit worried when I read the title that it would be repainted the same colours as SFGam's OR Gadv's Batman's but the blue looks awesome. I liked the grey but the blue looks better.

I think they are repainting the one at Six Flags Over Georgia blue as well.

I've always liked Batman's grey, but this blue does look nice (especially next to Riddler's). Can't wait to get to SFMM and get some new shots of Batman and Goliath with brand new paint.

Man that actually looks really good. I think it really clicks with it's surroundings, although the gray did look pretty cool.

It looks okay, a little unsure about how it will blend but overall it looks pretty good. I'm hoping that they won't tout this as "Batman2" though. ;) A repaint does not a new coaster make.

Nah, they wouldn't rename it. X2 was a different circumstance.. so far all we've heard is paint.