What's new

SFGAdv | Wonder Woman Lasso of Truth | World's Tallest Frisbee

Hutch

Strata Poster
When I initially read the title I thought "Ooh Raptor coming sort of near me" but then I realized it was a frisbee lol. Those are still solid flat rides so why not.

Snoo

The Legend
giphy.webp

Aaron Smith

Mega Poster
9f2f41b6bd4e1009230f10e9d1c6120e.jpg

Work walls still up on the day it was scheduled to open for a member preview. Can’t say I’m surprised but i don’t believe I received an email stating the opening was pushed off. Oh well... it is Six Flags after all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaron Smith

Mega Poster
I received an email on Monday saying "...testing and inspection of Wonder Woman is taking longer than anticipated. We will get back to you as soon as possible with a new date."

Makes sense. I must have missed that email!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pear

Strata Poster
Crazanity at SFMM was really good and had a great cycle. but it also did the thing where you only face up or down depending on where you sit.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Crazanity at SFMM was really good and had a great cycle. but it also did the thing where you only face up or down depending on where you sit.
I'd argue that's not a great cycle at all if that's the case. A long cycle doesn't necessarily mean a good one.

Jcoasters

Mega Poster
It's great if you know where to sit to face up every time ;)

Please tell us where this is.

And yeah, I don't think that's good. The one at SFDK gives a nice variety of angles. Some seats feel better than others, but that's to be expected.