3777903082_26aeba203c.jpg

<3

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Kebab said:
Tulisa isn't bad actually, there is something about her. And weirdly, I do agree with you Ian, chavvy girls are pretty dank! Also...

Cher Lloyd is HOT!
Dank? As in unpleasantly damp?

Will

Strata Poster
^
Too... blonde :p
And ironic or otherwise, self-photography in the mirror (especially with a phone) always looks annoying :)

As for Lights - totally with you there, just wishing I hadn't put her in the lookalikes topic a few months back - it's offputting :p Having investigated the music though, there's a LOT to be said for a girl with a keytar!
keytar-goddesses-lights.jpg

*inappropriate noise*

Will

Strata Poster
^
As intended, that's obviously not a great picture, but lifeless eyes aside, it's nothing horrendous either - just looks like Sue in the morning :p I'm sure I could find worse... :)

Dave

CF Legend
I watched the The Avengers trailer the other day and saw Scarlett Johansson in her Natasha Romanoff role;

iron-man-2-scarlett-johansson.jpg

When watching her in Iron Man 2 I sometimes forget my name, let alone what is going on....

Martyn

Giga Poster
Ok, so she may not belong in here because she's not "sexy", but bloody hell, I think I might be in love with Josie from Fresh Meat, and I don't usually go for blondes!

298463_272498862777550_265254203502016_1051614_1787043613_n.jpg

And she's got a proper cute Welsh accent!

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Ryan Renolyds is one lucky mother **** er for getting Scarlett Johansson nightly. Or was, or whatever, I said that once and someone snapped at me saying they broke up, but I don't care, he is still a lucky ****. One of very few good things to come from Canada.

Will

Strata Poster
Martyn said:
I might be in love with Josie from Fresh Meat, and I don't usually go for blondes!
Not saying that she is one, but there's exceptions to every rule :) Blondes are forgivable IF they can 'get the eyes right' :)

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Although she's not a celeb, just a game show contestant, I'm in love with Faye from Big Brother.

DDF14

Mega Poster
Caroline Wozniacki

Just the nicest, cutest Tennis player I have spent time with on the WTA tour through working for Hawk-Eye

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^^ Excuse me, could you just pick that name up for me? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.