What's new

Sexiest famous women!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

Strata Poster
^
Quite. Whilst one of those pictures may be dreadful, she's always been something of a guilty pleasure, so there was no objection at all when this thread decided to fill my screen with her :)

And on the subject of people who probably shouldn't be conventionally attractive, yet are, I've come to the conclusion that I agree with Ciall's actually quite right about Ellen Page. Meh, there's a lot to be said for the less obvious, small, dark and cute types... and those whose eyes are suitably enchanting on an HD screen :p

However, that doesn't make her any less annoying on Facebook. No, I do NOT want your political views appearing on my feed, and aside from your 'composting' preferences, I don't much want your environmentalist drivvel either. Headdesk...

the_missus

Mega Poster
Eliza Dushku is the hottest women I'v ever seen.

3Eliza-Dushku.jpg

And a recent addition to my drool-list is Ellen Page. She's got the girl next door look down to a tee.

ellen-page-jane-eyre-050808-0004.jpg

nadroJ

CF Legend
l13c4530a56e2402ea3c837.jpg

Radeo Suicide. She's lovely.

l76a7ae3e1bf44b14b82a5c.jpg

SJ Whiteley. Want her figure and tattoos.

vikkiblows201007301.jpg

Vikki Blows. She is my ladycrush. And all the best pictures of her she has her boobies out. Which says something =]

Kebab

Giga Poster
I'm sorry but Pixie Lott is my dream girl. Not only is she just drop dead stunning, has amazing legs and a superb voice, but she loves gaming, which is a plus for me because I love nerding it out on Guitar Hero and whatever. :)

Sadly enough I have a huge poster right above my bed of her, so she's the last thing I see before I sleep it's great :oops:

TheSims3_PixieLott.jpg

pixie_lott_guitar_hero_5_9.jpg

Pixie+Lott+pixie_PNG_2.png

I would...

Will

Strata Poster
Nic said:
Will, can you find more pictures where they came from.... and post them here please. Like, Now! kthxbai
They say nobody's perfect... But some photographer type named Alexander Jordan seems intent on proving otherwise.
21731521copy.jpg

For the two or three members here in need of instruction on how to make fourteen piercings look good - look no further. Also, it's been 8 months now. Please get back on my screen...

EDIT:My wish is Pure Film's Command :--D

Mike

Giga Poster
For an orange Russian woman, Aliona Vilani has been rather stunning when I've flicked on Strictly Come Dancing this year:
image-6-for-strictly-come-dancing-2010-gallery-28073767.jpg

Will

Strata Poster
^
Yeah, but the key word in there is orange, which she takes to a new level :(
Although I am prepared to give a point or two back for hair colour...

[And can somebody scale down Pixie Lott? That oversized image is getting on my nerves a little...]

Will

Strata Poster
^
In her defense, even with the handicap of being attached to Kelly Brook, they didn't look any more like lifeless, unfortunately placed fat than the majority of others.

Nic

Strata Poster
Because:
a)The boys topic has been quite active lately
b) There's no mention of her in the last 3 pages
c) she clearly deserves her own topic
d) Ian will agree with me, and
e) Sara said the other week that "If you ever get the chance to do her, go for it". Get in!

Susanna_Reid.jpg

Susanna_Reid.JPG

Susanna_Reid%2B%25282%2529.jpg

2SusanahReidRUK_468x267.jpg

PDVD_078.JPG

(Eugh. Image hosting sites that won't let you directly link to the photo can **** off)

Ian, get a box of tissues, lock the door, and navigate to this website. It's actually slightly scary... they seem to be dedicated (VERY dedicated) to gathering pictures of her from everything she's ever done.
http://susannareid.blogspot.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.