What's new

SeaWorld Orlando | Ice Breaker | Premier Rides Custom Sky Rocket | 2022

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
It's definitely segmented in the Sky Rocket product line, although it isn't yet known if it is a I or III variant. Actually, for all we know this could be a IV variant.

Lofty

CF Legend
According to their website:

Sky Rocket is Sky Rocket at Kennywood.
Sky Rocket II is the Sky Rocket II model we all know i.e, Superman, Tigris etc.
Sky Rocket III is Full Throttle
Deep Space has its own line.

Pear

Strata Poster
Track is finished and a train is on the tracks!

87262989_2576596812585921_8079988043999608832_n.jpg

87282688_2576635649248704_227959542468575232_o.jpg

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
It's nice to see some green starting to grow in now that it looks like the ride has been ready to go for some time now. I'm sure it won't be long before it blends with the rest of its surroundings nicely.

Hutch

Strata Poster
That's actually looking really solid for a family coaster. Obviously not the most exciting thing in the world, but it's cool to see some big boy elements in there for the kids.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Those aerial views really get across how amazingly compact this coaster is. It's basically an S shaped out-and-back layout. As I said a few pages back, it's a great case study in designing a coaster for a compact site, with tall elements allowing the coaster to change directions in the horizontal plane without taking up large swathes of land for big turns, and a swing launch that lets the end brakes, station, and train shed be laid in two parallel lines instead of one long stretch of track. It's a really genial layout for a really challenging site.