What's new

SeaWorld Orlando | Ice Breaker | Premier Rides Custom Sky Rocket | 2022

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Looks promising! Ultimately a lot of this reminds me of the OG Sky Rocket at Kennywood (except, of course, a swing launch, and excited for that as added element!). Will be curious to the later-half pacing and how the speed keeps up through the ride.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
giphy.gif

Don't know why you take such an issue here. I posted my reasoning for my opinion and clearly, you can't accept it. I somewhat agree with Hixee and JoshC. though.

As for Ice Breaker, it definitely looks faster than what I expected. Ngl it will probably have stronger airtime than Mako, and I think many people have overlooked this coaster. Can't wait for it to open!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pear

Strata Poster
^Should probably let Dan do the honours since he's on here now and can get credit.
He's getting the views regardless of who posts the video so I don't see the issue in someone else posting it. Likes on this forum really don't mean anything lol.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
He's getting the views regardless of who posts the video so I don't see the issue in someone else posting it. Likes on this forum really don't mean anything lol.
I know they don't necessarily mean anything, but they are nice to receive if you put the effort into something, a bit of reassurance I guess?

I've sent us really off-topic here I apologize.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
You'll never see me share my stuff on others boards / pages out of respect to the staff and owners. If people want to repost, greatly appreciated...if not...no concern here.

Anywho, let's see what Ice Breaker does today! Hopefully more than just 2 full runs.
Thank's for clearing that up. Your updates are very much appreciated anyway, and I'm surprised you weren't already a member on here. :)

solarfall

Mega Poster
Post yfw Ice Breaker ends up being the fast-paced airtime machine and Velocicoaster ends up being the "family" launch coaster, after all that hype.

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
What I've been saying all along 😐
yeah, Having ridden west coast racers, comfort collars are going to kill an otherwise (probably) great ride. really a shame. That said my biggest issue with the collars is I'm short. Taller people may have less of the issues I did.

Ries

Mega Poster
Looks like a nice fun little coaster.
What I don't like about this one, is that for the most part of the coaster you going over a concrete slab and a backstage area. This doesn't look nice and doesn't add to the experience.

Maybe this is going to change. But it would've been so much nicer if they planted trees/foliage etc. Going through the foliage makes the coaster feel faster as well.

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
Sweeet. IDK why I've hyped this ride up so much, I try to avoid that and while prob fun I could see this ride esp setting me up for let down, but what can I say I'm excited for this thing.